So It Has Come To This With Hj And Rhf.

As many of you know, there has been a lot of bad blood with Royal Hookah Forum, or more accurately, a number of it's members.

Most of the involved people have been banned or vacationed at one point or another from THIS forum and it is undoubtedly personal in their cases. Others just want to be cool in the eyes of the rest of them and have no real experience with me, this forum, or its members. Regardless of the reason, it seems that bashing us is considered a sport. Now, I will not stand still and be personally attacked by ANYONE, I will not stand still wile my friends here on the forum are attacked for fun, and I will not stand still while this forum is trashed by people who have an ax to grind.

I will post some screen shots later in this thread, but trust me, you will not be pleased. Now here comes the problem, The forum is owned and run by John of Hookahjohn.com. We've always had a good working relationship with John, many of us either order from him or steer people in his direction. The problem is that this money we spend at HJ is being used to pay for a site where this forum and many of its members are allowed to be insulted, ridiculed, and harassed. Why should we do this? Why should we pay for a place that thinks we are a bunch of "Prissy Catholic School Girls" or a person, who after saying how much he wanted this kind of stuff to stop on his forum, continues to allow the same people to continue to do what they want?

Do we harass him here? When one of his members comes here and posts following our rules do they get harassed? No, because we don't allow that kind of activity to go on here. But by the same token, John allows this to happen on his forum. I no longer care to extend the respect and courtesy to a person, a business, and a forum that refuses to extend the same courtesy to me and THIS forum. This does NOT mean we will start harassing any member who also posts over there when they come here, nor will we harass John or his business. What we will do is no longer allow Hookahjohn.com to be advertised on this forum.

It's all about respect and quite frankly, I'm tired of this forum not getting any.

Mushrat

[attachment=5571:rhf mushrat j-0.jpg]

[attachment=5572:tangiers4life.jpg]

Looking for the others.

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312158395' post='517974']
so is he a banned vendor now?
[/quote]

Yes,

I really have nothing to add that Mush hasn't already said. John wants to say that everyone is coming to him for answers and he's tired of it, the reason everyone is coming to him is because HE is the only one that can do anything to stop this. The little slap on the wrist's that they give members is not going to change their behavior. Its all for show. I personally was banned last night for just being on TC. I didn't say anything even while I was being harassed by one of their members. Was the member that was harassing me banned? NO. But I was because I am a member on here, when I explained that I had broken no rules john said, "I don't care, I'm tired of this. And don't expect a reason for why you were banned." IMO it shows what kind of a person he can be when push comes to shove, it's sad since I have not only steered countless members to him but also business's that are now carrying/ using his coals. Oh well life will go on.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312093998']
Hello Frank,

When you were on TC just a minute ago, we all heard something coming from your microphone. I believe it was someone saying, "Frank should do a video about the Hookah Forum drama like he did with the Hookah Pro drama."

You're more than welcome on HF and HF's TC, but please, if things like this happen, we're going to have to ask you to not come onto TC. It is only stirring the pot more. Mush and John have both asked the members of both communities to be respectful to one another, and this isn't helping. Things such as this go against their wishes.

Please try to be more careful and respectful from now on.

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

The above is pretty clear on how certain members feel about us.

[attachment=5573:mocking.png]

This should look familiar....

[attachment=5574:suck mushrat.png]

getting the Idea?

So yes HJ is currently a Banned Vendor since John hasn't bothered to answer my last message concerning this situation.

Now be aware, he believes his "boys" re going to come and try to "destroy" hf. So if you see soemthing report it and soem folks even have my phone number and email.

There's a reason I try and avoid drama. Life is a bitch, just life itself. You grow older, you get sick, you join the military and get into combat, you get mugged even murdered on the street. There's the recession, car accidents, friends and lovers leaving, the government screwing us over six ways from Sunday, and whatever the hell else can go wrong will go wrong. Just getting from the cradle to the grave unscathed takes paying attention to what's important. And it's not petty bullshit. When life on it's own is a trial and a test and just plain hard enough, why people want to add bull to it that makes it just that little bit worse is beyond me. Life is too freakin' short.

Anyone coming here and being involved in bullshit is subject to intervention by the mods and when that fails Mush and Adrock who do a great job with the bunch of us who can't seem to help acting up now and then. So we get what we deserve from them when we act like fools. Any vendor or member wants to bring or even just allow drama, they get what they deserve. And I'm a pretty straight forward broad. I will tell you straight up it absolutely impacts my choice of where I buy from, because once again, life is too freakin' short to even risk a brush against the edges of drama when all I want is to place a goddamned order.

I say all of the above because too damned many people think there's always power trips going on and the real fact is they do what they do for members like me who just want to enjoy their hobby, converse with open minded intellects and have a little fun without all the freakin' bullshit. So from a plain and simple member, not a mod, not an admin, just somebody who wants to hang out with cool people about a cool hobby..... Everybody just needs to grow the fuck up.

'Rani
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1312161312' post='517985']
There's a reason I try and avoid drama. Life is a bitch, just life itself. You grow older, you get sick, you join the military and get into combat, you get mugged even murdered on the street. There's the recession, car accidents, friends and lovers leaving, the government screwing us over six ways from Sunday, and whatever the hell else can go wrong will go wrong. Just getting from the cradle to the grave unscathed takes paying attention to what's important. And it's not petty bullshit. When life on it's own is a trial and a test and just plain hard enough, why people want to add bull to it that makes it just that little bit worse is beyond me. Life is too freakin' short.

Anyone coming here and being involved in bullshit is subject to intervention by the mods and when that fails Mush and Adrock who do a great job with the bunch of us who can't seem to help acting up now and then. So we get what we deserve from them when we act like fools. Any vendor or member wants to bring or even just allow drama, they get what they deserve. And I'm a pretty straight forward broad. I will tell you straight up it absolutely impacts my choice of where I buy from, because once again, life is too freakin' short to even risk a brush against the edges of drama when all I want is to place a goddamned order.

I say all of the above because too damned many people think there's always power trips going on and the real fact is they do what they do for members like me who just want to enjoy their hobby, converse with open minded intellects and have a little fun without all the freakin' bullshit. So from a plain and simple member, not a mod, not an admin, just somebody who wants to hang out with cool people about a cool hobby..... [b][color="#ff0000"]Everybody just needs to grow the fuck up[/color][/b].

'Rani
[/quote]

Eloquent as always and very fitting Rani :)
  • Upvote 1

Well, John has spoken, This is all the fault of some of our members going there to stir up trouble. No mention of the actions of his members, no mention of personal attacks, no mention of respect.

So, HJ is now a banned vendor. His review thread has been removed, links to his site will be blocked, don't talk about him or what's going on at his site. We should not support a business that supports a forum that believes personal attacks are acceptable.

My disappointment in John is only out shadowed by my sense of betrayal at his unwillingness to stop people doing to me what i stopped other people doing to him, if that makes any sense.

Always remember, This forum is for talking about hookah, The other, for promoting a specific business.

One last things. Please, if you are going to post on that forum, use a different name for your account. Having a name tied in with this forum apparently makes you an instigator and a open season target. Seriously, ask john to change your user ID.

[font="Georgia"][size="2"][color="#000080"]I've been quiet on this issue, just reading and seeing what they say (the posted windows, I don't go there) and choosing not to get involved. I just want to say this. So much what they've said is so immature, I can't imagine anyone I've met "here" stooping to that level so I am surprised our lines even crossed. I appreciate what is done here, the "control" is not control, it is running a successful INTERNATIONAL forum where people are respectful. There are REAL people here, you can't just say whatever pops in your head without respect for differing cultures and ideas.

I appreciate what is done here. [/color][/size][/font]

Ok, this is becoming the laugh of the day....

[attachment=5578:new attack hj.jpg]

When reported I get THIS from john,

[quote]
RE: Reported Post from Royal Hookah Forum
Monday, August 1, 2011 11:47 AM
"John w/ Hookahjohn.com" <john@hookahjohn.com>
View contact details
To:
adbliss@yahoo.com
i feel that you are here to bait me into a conflict which i will not fall
for. out of respect for this forum please refrain from egging me on in the
future.[/quote]

HAHAHAH. So their rules apply to everyone but someone insulting me. Great. :yahoo:

that is retarded. he is really going to just sit down and let people make a mockery of his supposed biggest rule? jesus christ, that is dumb

yup. the last pm we exchanged has said exactly that. I'm there to instigate and he's not going to let me egg him on etc.

Remember, when you buy from john this is what you are supporting.

So as someone who has been sitting on the sidelines the entire time trying to figure out what in the world is going on, all I have to say is this:

What did we do to get everyone so stirred up?

yeah, i haven't bought anything from john in like 8 or 9 months, and probably wont anytime soon after this

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1312217608' post='518144']
So as someone who has been sitting on the sidelines the entire time trying to figure out what in the world is going on, all I have to say is this:

[/quote]

We banned method for talking about drugs again in TC. Lets leave it at that. :)

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312220428' post='518156']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1312217608' post='518144']

[/quote]

We banned method for talking about drugs again in TC. Lets leave it at that. :)
[/quote]

Sure thing. Seems like a big tidal wave of trouble caused by one small drop...