My Startup Collection

flydigital55

Well if you remember I put in an order last week to get myself all setup after going nuts on this hookah thing :)

Well it's all here!

Here is my little collection so far:

[attachment=5377:hookahstuff1.jpg]

Pictured from left to right along with my recent batch of goodies received:

Charcoal holder
Precut Foils
CocoNaras
[b]Standard small MOD bowl, Standard Egyptian bowl, JH Alien Mini Phunnel, Vortex[/b]
XL Wind Cover
Desi Murli: Almond, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Double Apple (300g)
Al Fakher: Guava, 2 Apple, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Grape (50g)
Romman Double Apple (50g)
Al-Tawareg Blue Berry (50g)
Tangier's Noir: Horchata, Kashmir Peach, Peach Ice Tea, MCherry (250g)
Starbuzz Pirate's Cave (50g)
Salloum Sweet Melon (250g)
Continental Electric Burner ($15 from amazon)
Nammor Blue Large Hose
[b]KM Tri Metal One Heart w/ KM Black Hose[/b]
[b]Mya (knockoff?) 2-hose Mod[/b]
Nakhla: Apple (250g), Orange, Jasmine, 2 Apples (50g)

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1299820439' post='500986']
Or hell, go in balls to the wall if ya want, have a good time!
[/quote]

This!

I had to try it, went with the Horchata. Now mind you, I am an occasional tobacco user and an ex-cig smoker. I smoke about 2 cigars a week, occasionally use snus or chew, so I have a pretty high tolerance.

Anyway it was nice for about 30-45 minutes then I had to stop [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-angry021.gif[/img]

The flavor was fricken' amazing tho... Once I get used to this I can easily see smoking Tangier's Noir exclusively....

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1299868039' post='501078']
I'm more interested in the photography, you must have a nice camera!
[/quote]

Hey thanks, it's not great - not bad though, a DSLR Canon Rebel Ti1 with the standard kit lens. I need to get me a nice low stop prime lens which will make it magnitudes better with depth of field. This pic did come out pretty good, pretty low soft indoor lighting, no flash, just a slow exposure on the tripod. Love the way the metal contrasts with the cherry wood on the desk,

[quote name='bdot' timestamp='1299871185' post='501092']
That is a crazy start up kit. Someone has done their research before buying.
[/quote]

Yeah thanks to hookahforum I had lots of good direction! I wanted to get setup right so I can enjoy this to the fullest. Life's too short to screw around [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

Had another bowl of Tang Horchata this morning, was able to finish it this time... I couldn't believe it - you guys said the HJ bowl lasts 2 hours no prob but I was skeptical. It lasted 2 hours exactly, 4 cocos, a little use of the wind cover, and only about 15g loaded. Of course I had to hit it very conservatively to stay conscious throughout! mmmmmmMMmmMMmm cinnamon rice pudding..