Wtf Hookah-Shisha

So I'm getting ready to finalize an order mostly for me, but shared with roommates. Its comes to $251 and I go to put in the Hookah Forum 15% discount and I only get -$5.97

I get on and explain this to live help, they explain that they do not honor discount with already discounted items(I got two al-wahas for my roommate and two bowls all on clearance)...I said this makes sense, but what about the three three packs of Tangiers I ordered, I always have received the discount on them. They said they no longer apply discounts to super saver packages therefor you cannot get the 15% on the tangiers packs or the coal deals(I also ordered a 5 pack of cocos)
He told me to get the discount I have to order each thing individually in the cart and apply discount. I told him he might have lost a loyal client.

I'm pissed...I'm going to add everything singly and see if its worth it or if I should just take my order elsewhere and stop using them(my main supplier for the past four years)

fuck

This isn't unusual. A lot of vendors have fixed it so you can't apply a discount to sale items. But you do get a [url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/tip.asp?subpageId=29#nammor"]free Nammor Azizi from H-S[/url] right now for orders over $200, you can't be miffed about that! You can't combine it w/other coupon codes though. Edited by Genie

They did that a while back. Now I just add everything individually and come out ahead... takes a while to add everything to the cart but I get the full discount and it's better than the 3 pack.

they could have notified, at least their regulars that they were doing this...pissed because that was one of the main reasons I ordered through them...nice cheaper tangiers.

I think its bullshit

they got back to me today and took care of the issue/apologized for the change and not alerting anyone. In a way I got credit for what I would have saved, but I don't want to state how because someone might try pulling one over on them...but lets just say they took care of me and I am greatful

H-S are great guys, I bought a Mya QT from Germany which uses the dumb female bowl port. I looked everywhere for a spare one but no one had one :(

I went on their live chat and the guy was very nice, he sent me one out free of charge to the UK! He said something along the lines of "It would be silly to charge you for just an adaptor".

They did that to me as well. I can understand where they are coming from at a business standpoint, but it does suck, and has caused me to order from other vendors.

[quote name='kmccoy90' timestamp='1295405180' post='494939']
Try out Hookah Company. Couldn't have asked for better service.
[/quote]

This. Plus it arrives a lot faster through HC in my experience.