Sarah Palin'S Prez Campaign

mustafabey

Does anybody know who is behind running Sarah Palin& Co.? Her media strategies are brilliant. She is going to be more than a contender in 2012. The worst mistake the dems can make is to underestimate her. From literally nobody, to a failed VP candidate and laughing stock( I can see Russia....) she has managed to stay in the headlines for 2 years. A book,social media, twitter etc. shows a very well coordinated use of the most current tools.When that didn't work, events,whether engineered or not, kept her on the screen. resigning as governor,Bristol/Levi tiffs and harsh words for her opponents. Now she has invented(besides her contributions to the English language) a new campaign strategy. Reality show campaigning. She now comes into your living rooms with her daughter as no other politician ever has. She become familair, a friend. You root for her awkward daughter and she stays in Dancing with little real talent. They try to be like you, and you empathize. Its going to be fun to watch Bristol grow up, all this limelight may take its toll. But, although I am no supporter of her or her platform, I can't help admiring her style. Up till now, i thought she'd never have chance at the nomination,now I have to prepare myself for the fact the may very well be our next president. But what I really want to know, is who her strategist is. I doubt its Karl Rove, Rove used hate and fear not the media. Not that hate and fear isn't part of Palin's bag of tricks, but I expect that to surface when the campaign gets hot.

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1290461004' post='489199']
Does anybody know who is behind running Sarah Palin& Co.? Her media strategies are brilliant. She is going to be more than a contender in 2012. The worst mistake the dems can make is to underestimate her. From literally nobody, to a failed VP candidate and laughing stock( I can see Russia....) she has managed to stay in the headlines for 2 years. A book,social media, twitter etc. shows a very well coordinated use of the most current tools.When that didn't work, events,whether engineered or not, kept her on the screen. resigning as governor,Bristol/Levi tiffs and harsh words for her opponents. Now she has invented(besides her contributions to the English language) a new campaign strategy. Reality show campaigning. She now comes into your living rooms with her daughter as no other politician ever has. She become familair, a friend. You root for her awkward daughter and she stays in Dancing with little real talent. They try to be like you, and you empathize. Its going to be fun to watch Bristol grow up, all this limelight may take its toll. But, although I am no supporter of her or her platform, I can't help admiring her style. Up till now, i thought she'd never have chance at the nomination,now I have to prepare myself for the fact the may very well be our next president. But what I really want to know, is who her strategist is. I doubt its Karl Rove, Rove used hate and fear not the media. Not that hate and fear isn't part of Palin's bag of tricks, but I expect that to surface when the campaign gets hot.
[/quote]

She's not going to run. Watch and see. She'll announce at the eleventh hour that she's not going to run. A media consultant said her income is skyrocketing because she "might" run. She's making millions, and she's not going to give that up for a fraction of it in a "stuffy political office" - in her own words: What's more, in polls, 60% plus are claiming they don't like her. Another 28% at last count don't say whether they like her or not, just that she's unqualified. And that's across party lines. So I think the media people are right. She's milking the "what if" for financial gain and to stay in the public eye.

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1290461358' post='489201']
[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1290461004' post='489199']
[/quote]

She's not going to run. Watch and see. She'll announce at the eleventh hour that she's not going to run. A media consultant said her income is skyrocketing because she "might" run. She's making millions, and she's not going to give that up for a fraction of it in a "stuffy political office" - in her own words: What's more, in polls, 60% plus are claiming they don't like her. Another 28% at last count don't say whether they like her or not, just that she's unqualified. And that's across party lines. So I think the media people are right. She's milking the "what if" for financial gain and to stay in the public eye.

'Rani
[/quote]

Yes,I've heard that and it might well be true. Surely I will hope that is the truth. She has already demonstrated her ability to quit when it suits her. But if she continues will 60% disapprove of her in 2 years. Will America get dumber in 2 years, what if Bristol runs off with Lindsay Lohan, oh so many possibilities. God help us

[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/mhilbush/Palin.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/brettrules1980/palin_worstnightmare.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu54/brandonr4s/sarah-palin-nope.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/dreamsforsale84/palin.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/valonso_album/WoW/Russia-Palin.jpg[/IMG]

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z259/47of74/Sarah_Palin.jpg[/img]

Yeah, I think you get how I feel about her...

AS someone who has actually been under her power in a political office I can legit say that she did AMAZING things for Alaska, absolutely amazing. The ONLY thing she didn't get done that I wish she did was drilling in ANWAR (sorry but a fucking Moose won't care if there's an oil rig in his way of taking a shit in the river). She started as a mayor of a small small city, then moved up to govenor of a State (not the smallest state mind you and one that also contains 9 military bases and 8 of the top 10 "terrorist targets" on the high priority list). She revolutionalized the Alaskan education system bringing the state from 47th to top 5 in just three years. I feel that if she learns about national goverment as quick as she learned about federal goverment she could be a legit contendor for the presidency in 2016. I do not think she will run in 2012, because both her and all her supporters know she isn't ready for that (not that Obama is/was any more qualified) but because she will take the time to learn what it takes. Honestly the only thing I hope doesn't happen is the succubus cunt Hilary Clinton getting anywhere near the Oval Office...again. But yes, Palin did have some less than stellar comments but track record > statements....you know just like any president....what they say means nothing til they actually do....think of it in reverse, she has done, but said wrong.

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1290485881' post='489246']
AS someone who has actually been under her power in a political office I can legit say that she did AMAZING things for Alaska, absolutely amazing. The ONLY thing she didn't get done that I wish she did was drilling in ANWAR (sorry but a fucking Moose won't care if there's an oil rig in his way of taking a shit in the river). She started as a mayor of a small small city, then moved up to govenor of a State (not the smallest state mind you and one that also contains 9 military bases and 8 of the top 10 "terrorist targets" on the high priority list). She revolutionalized the Alaskan education system bringing the state from 47th to top 5 in just three years. I feel that if she learns about national [b](federal would go here)[/b] goverment as quick as she learned about [b]state[/b] goverment she could be a legit contendor for the presidency in 2016. I do not think she will run in 2012, because both her and all her supporters know she isn't ready for that (not that Obama is/was any more qualified) but because she will take the time to learn what it takes. Honestly the only thing I hope doesn't happen is the succubus cunt Hilary Clinton getting anywhere near the Oval Office...again. But yes, Palin did have some less than stellar comments but track record > statements....you know just like any president....what they say means nothing til they actually do....think of it in reverse, she has done, but said wrong.
[/quote]

Fixed for you.

I think she should be a senator or representative first... That's one reason I believe Obama has more experience than she does. Maybe then people will actually take her seriously, I don't know... I probably still won't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

I rest my case...

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1290549408' post='489336']
haha... tapped by the McCain Team.

GANGBANG!

:lamsey_woot3:
[/quote]

Wait, are you referring to me? Because my last name is McCain... no relation to John McCain, though. I think you're talking about me, but I didn't know you knew my last name, Jess...

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1290556661' post='489346']
If she gives the current whimp-in-chief one of her balls, then they will both have two!
[/quote]

No fair stealing from James Carville, Scotty even though its true. The real question is whose balls are bigger Hillary or Sarah.

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1290568100' post='489362']
[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1290556661' post='489346']
If she gives the current whimp-in-chief one of her balls, then they will both have two!
[/quote]

No fair stealing from James Carville, Scotty even though its true. The real question is whose balls are bigger Hillary or Sarah.
[/quote]

My friend, you are so very right.

On the frightening scale, to me, anyhow, Hillary is in the lead. That Lady scares me. I think she would have done well as prez. Drain the formaldehyde out of Madeline Albright, and return her to Sec of State... the world peace problem is solved! The phone call would be something like "Mr. Kim J I. if you don't settle your ass down Hillary and Madeline are coming for you like a couple of insane-rabid-succubi, and they are going to break your man-parts off"

'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies' -Sarah Palin. :facepalm:

Read more: [url="http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/11/24/2010-11-24_sarah_palin_on_glenn_becks_radio_show_we_gotta_stand_with_our_north_korean_allie.html#ixzz16FF6XxSo"]http://www.nydailyne...l#ixzz16FF6XxSo[/url]

She doesn't even know whose our Enemies or Allies.

She will NEVER change :P.

Actually we do have allies in North Korea, the country as a whole is not an ally, but we do have allies in North Korea.

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1290797789' post='489521']
[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1290796001' post='489519']
Actually we do have allies in North Korea, the country as a whole is not an ally, but we do have allies in North Korea.
[/quote]

Don't you twist her words!
[/quote]

YEAH!

[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1290640537' post='489423']

Read more: [url="http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/11/24/2010-11-24_sarah_palin_on_glenn_becks_radio_show_we_gotta_stand_with_our_north_korean_allie.html#ixzz16FF6XxSo"]http://www.nydailyne...l#ixzz16FF6XxSo[/url]

[/quote]

And how is that any worse than your hero? That fool is bowing to every tyrant he can find, then babbling on about that which he can not do.
Hey, how is that nuclear armed Iran coming? Remember he said not on his watch. They didn't get the memo obviously. PRK is seemingly not all that afraid of obambi either. Mixing North and South up is an easy confusion, having that dwarf-elvis-impersonator give you the bird is frighteningly funny.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4[/media]

I bet these geniuses are all in the Palin-hater group too...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs[/media]

Sheeple amaze me, lead down the merry path to oblivious stupidity by a mass media... and enjoying every second of it.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1291014564' post='489700']
[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1290640537' post='489423']

[/quote]

And how is that any worse than your hero? That fool is bowing to every tyrant he can find, then babbling on about that which he can not do.
Hey, how is that nuclear armed Iran coming? Remember he said not on his watch. They didn't get the memo obviously. PRK is seemingly not all that afraid of obambi either. Mixing North and South up is an easy confusion, having that dwarf-elvis-impersonator give you the bird is frighteningly funny.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4[/media]

I bet these geniuses are all in the Palin-hater group too...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs[/media]

Sheeple amaze me, lead down the merry path to oblivious stupidity by a mass media... and enjoying every second of it.
[/quote]

Woahhhhhh my hero? Where did you get that from? It seems like you got butt hurt on my comment. Just because I made a negative comment (in your point of view) about Mrs. Palin doesn't mean I'M AN OBAMA FANATIC!.
You need to relax.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1291014564' post='489700']

[/quote]

Yes, Scotty, I agree but it certainly goes equally on both sides of the fence. Conservatives and Liberals both are guilty of devouring the media made pulp churned out daily by their masters. What happened to independent thinkers? Well some Tea Party talk comes off that way, but they are burdened with a bunch of rhetoric,too. The incident in Korea is just another test of how strong we are, probably engineered by China. After all America was given the finger at the G 20 and we are too stretched out in iraq and Afghanistan,not to mention war plans for Iran to be able to defend S Korea. The Chinese must have heard from you and Mr.Carville and are trying to find out the truth about Obama's gonads.

The only way anything will ever get done is if we get rid of people like Sarah Palin and James Carville. All they do is polarize their respective sides. The country doesn't need one side or another, liberal or conservative. It needs to work together. Republicans need to accept progressive policies like health care that are now in place. Democrats need to accept that spending needs to be cut back.

Obama is the most flexible of any group in Washington right now. He's willing to reach out to Republicans and actually have discussion about what needs to occur. The Republicans are just playing bully. And the Democrats are just pathetically trying to appease anyone they can in order to not get the pink slip two years from now again.

As far as Sarah Palin is concerned, she's uneducated, ignorant, under-qualified, and too polarizing. There are lots of people that absolutely love her. And lots of people that absolutely HATE her. Not good for the country. Not to mention the absolute fact that the rest of the world will cease to view us with any respect if someone with such little understanding and compassion for the global community is elected.

And, on a side note, drilling the ANWR is a terrible idea. Have some respect for the earth. It isn't ours to ravage, no matter how much money it'll put in your pocket.

Well, I would bet Sarah knows the national motto.

Seems the buffoon-in-charge is obviously too damn dumb to even know what the Nation's motto is.
He thinks it's E pluribus unum. And made sure to state such in in international speech.

Too bad it's officially (by act of Congress and codified in 84USC851) "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Obama... Making looking stupid on an international scale into an artform.

Oh, well, I guess we should be glad he didn't say something even dumber, like "yes we can", or "change we can believe in"

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1291765549' post='490621']
Well, I would bet Sarah knows the national motto.
Obama... Making looking stupid on an international scale into an artform.
Oh, well, I guess we should be glad he didn't say something even dumber, like "yes we can", or "change we can believe in"
[/quote]

You betcha!

^Agreed, regarding the polarization of politics in the US. Bill Hicks compared the US election to chosing which puppet on a stick better represents your values and ideals.

That said, if Sarah Palin becomes president I'll commit suicide

[quote name='Yasseah' timestamp='1291833707' post='490656']
^Agreed, regarding the polarization of politics in the US. Bill Hicks compared the US election to chosing which puppet on a stick better represents your values and ideals.

[b]That said, if Sarah Palin becomes president I'll commit suicide[/b]
[/quote]

I find that a bit extreme. I could understand if you said you'd move to another country.

That said, I would consider moving to another country if Sarah Palin became president. But then I would realize that whatever country I moved to, it'd probably have just as much corruption in its government anyway, so I'd just stay here and bitch about what I cannot change.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1291849563' post='490673']
[quote name='Yasseah' timestamp='1291833707' post='490656']

[b]That said, if Sarah Palin becomes president I'll commit suicide[/b]
[/quote]

I find that a bit extreme. I could understand if you said you'd move to another country.

That said, I would consider moving to another country if Sarah Palin became president. But then I would realize that whatever country I moved to, it'd probably have just as much corruption in its government anyway, so I'd just stay here and bitch about what I cannot change.
[/quote]

I'll buy him the rope.