Sarah Palin'S Prez Campaign

mustafabey

You can see russia from Alaska.

Little Diomede Island is part of the USA, and big Diomede is part of Russia.
The distance between them is slightly less than 2 miles. Can you see two miles? then I guess you can see Russia from Alaska.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1291964197' post='490846']
You can see russia from Alaska.

Little Diomede Island is part of the USA, and big Diomede is part of Russia.
The distance between them is slightly less than 2 miles. Can you see two miles? then I guess you can see Russia from Alaska.
[/quote]

In another post about Obama's Nobel prize, you stated "hope and change.... That's what you get when you vote for a bumper sticker slogan; An uninformed electorate voting for an unqualified, and inexperienced candidate. We got what the US public deserved. Time to suck it up, and remember not to repeat the mistake. " And being one of those who bought the bumper sticker hook,line and sinker, I agree. His hype,slogans and silky voice overcame his inexperience and we surely did get what we deserve. However, although you can see big Diomede from little Diomede, that doesn't make Ms Palin a qualified candidate for president. She is also all slogan and hype and very little substance. Now,always in these cases of "celebrity" presidential candidates, there is always someone like Karl Rove or David Axelrod pulling little strings. My biggest fear with Ms.Palin is the division she seems to enjoy causing.This is America, we all have guns and some of us buy into this crap enough to shoot them.There are admirable republican candidates out in the horse race. Experienced,intelligent and savvy public servants.The Dems seem to be throwing Obama under the bus and unless a miracle occurs in 2 years he is going to out distance Bush in the low popularity poles.As the Dems abandon Obama and the liberals get squirrely,why does the name of Hilary Clinton keep showing up on my Ouija board? Now that would be a dangerous horse race Palin vs Clinton. No winners only losers.

So what if palin can see Russia from her yard/kitchen/bathroom(for real). We make fun of her for her stupidity in answering questions.

There's no genius involved in her PR, it's the idiots who made her famous.