Movies Scene....But, Can'T Remember The Movie

Arcane

i have two movie/tv show scenes stuck in my head right now...but, i can't remember where they come from...the scenes are somewhat sparse and vague and i am not able to picture the actors in any of the scenes...either way, i'll type out what i remember and if anyone can recollect what movie they're from...i'd appreciate the help...

1) there's a makeshift tracheotomy performed with either a pen or a metal tube...the scene actually provides a good shot of the tube going into the neck. i THINK the premise of the movie is some guy on the run from "the feds" or some other government organization. maybe not....either way, the tracheotomy scene is all i really remember

the next scene is even more vague, and i'm not even positive it's from the same movie..

2) a guy gets a chest injury and can't breathe. so, the main character sticks a tube or pipe with a valve into the guys chest where he has to open the valve to release the pressure or his lung collapses. i believe there's also a scene where he's detained by law enforcement and in handcuffs. the cop or detective detaining him isn't aware the valve in his chest keeps him alive, so he ignores the guy's request to free his hands so he can open the valve. he comes close to dying when the cop realizes he's not bullshitting and allows him to open the valve.

well, that's all i really got...i know it's vague, but i'm hoping some super movie buffs can provide a little help...

thanks in advanced.
  • Upvote 2

nah, Saw V is a guy giving himself a tracheotomy....the scene i recall is someone helping another guy...

i just remembered Anaconda had a scene like that....but, i'm not entirely positive that's the correct movie...i'll have to watch it again to make sure...

No clue on the second one, but the first one sounds like

M*A*S*H Season 5, Episode 8 - Mulcahy's War

Father Mulahy preforms and emergency trake guided over the radio by Hawkeye with a pocket knife and ball point pin as he and Radar are outrunning North Korean Mortars.

not M.A.S.H. - never seen it.

pretty sure it's not Antichrist, because i don't really remember seeing that one either...

bobbo21 guessed the second one....turned out to be Three Kings

[quote name='Arcane' date='10 August 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1281450635' post='478323']
i have two movie/tv show scenes stuck in my head right now...but, i can't remember where they come from...the scenes are somewhat sparse and vague and i am not able to picture the actors in any of the scenes...either way, i'll type out what i remember and if anyone can recollect what movie they're from...i'd appreciate the help...

1) there's a makeshift tracheotomy performed with either a pen or a metal tube...the scene actually provides a good shot of the tube going into the neck. i THINK the premise of the movie is some guy on the run from "the feds" or some other government organization. maybe not....either way, the tracheotomy scene is all i really remember

the next scene is even more vague, and i'm not even positive it's from the same movie..

2) a guy gets a chest injury and can't breathe. so, the main character sticks a tube or pipe with a valve into the guys chest where he has to open the valve to release the pressure or his lung collapses. i believe there's also a scene where he's detained by law enforcement and in handcuffs. the cop or detective detaining him isn't aware the valve in his chest keeps him alive, so he ignores the guy's request to free his hands so he can open the valve. he comes close to dying when the cop realizes he's not bullshitting and allows him to open the valve.

well, that's all i really got...i know it's vague, but i'm hoping some super movie buffs can provide a little help...

thanks in advanced.
[/quote]

I actually can visualize the scenes you're talking about. But have no clue which movie(s). But I definitely remember seeing them. Damn it, now they're going to be stuck in my head unless it's figured out what movie. Have you PM'd Eric? He's the biggest movie buff I know of......

EDIT: Three Kings! I've got the disc so I'll double check one of these days, but I think he's right.

'Rani

[quote name='Dr. B' date='11 August 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1281512748' post='478454']
anaconda and 3 kings
[/quote]

Huge movie buff checking in but sadly I just get to verify that these are teh correct answers... =(

[quote name='Dr. B' date='11 August 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1281512748' post='478454']
anaconda and 3 kings
[/quote]

Yup... Ice Cube!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...