Girl On Twitter Kills And Eats Her Cat Because Miley Cyrus Wouldn't Tweat Anymore...

Chreees

Sounds fake, like that site that wanted donations to save a bunny's life otherwise they were going to eat it. Those pics arent really much evidence its dead either, cats sleep stretched out like that all the time. Maybe they should have hunted down miley instead and ate her?

QUOTE (Karot @ Nov 23 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds fake, like that site that wanted donations to save a bunny's life otherwise they were going to eat it. Those pics arent really much evidence its dead either, cats sleep stretched out like that all the time. Maybe they should have hunted down miley instead and ate her?

Yeah, nobody's really sure if it's real or not... But I know my cat never sleeps like that...
  • Upvote 1

What the hell is wrong with people. If you want to go and eat a cat.....fine that is your own damn prerogative, but if you want to do it solely for the sake of freggin Miley talentless Cyrus you need a unsuccessful blow from a sledgehammer to the face. Once the pain sets in, a successive blow should be administered to rid society of stupidity.

The cat happens to be lying on a couch but the "article" claims euthanisia? I don't think so. One of my many junior college jobs was Riverside County Animal Control so I witnessed many animals bing put down. This looks nothing like that. My guess is she let the cat fall asleep on the couch and took pictures until she got ones she wanted. Both my cats get into the strangest positions when they sleep. Not much different from what you see in the pictures.

And besides all that.....What a bloody nimrod this twit is.

'Rani

Cat got the best part of it all... a guarantee to never be subjected to miley cyrus crooning

funny in a dark sort of way. Complete BS, but still funny.
Kind of reminds me of a trip to the Korean BBQ.

hate twitter. hate miley. and sure as fuck hate this chick if she really ate that poor cat. i've seen my cats sleep like that before...so i could see where some of you are coming from. it's probably a pub stunt. but either way she's a sick bitch if she really did it.

she's on my list.

I dont like them either because I have 4 dogs, and love every one of them and if someone threatened to hurt my dogs, I would probably kill that person in their sleep. One of my dogs is a stray we adopted and he had been beaten, severely before he became ours.

I just dont know how people could threaten to EAT their pet for something as stupid as MILEY CYRUS not posting on Twitter!?!???!!!

Grow the hell up people and realize that these threats are never going to be seen by the people you want to see them.

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Nov 23 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont like them either because I have 4 dogs, and love every one of them and if someone threatened to hurt my dogs, I would probably kill that person in their sleep. One of my dogs is a stray we adopted and he had been beaten, severely before he became ours.

I just dont know how people could threaten to EAT their pet for something as stupid as MILEY CYRUS not posting on Twitter!?!???!!!

Grow the hell up people and realize that these threats are never going to be seen by the people you want to see them.

2nd the motion... Wait, I meant 3rd....... They are offensive. DelllllllllSollllllllllll!!!!!!!

How about a clousure and potential ban status should anyone be dumb enough to go there again?

'Rani

Whoa whoa whoa... Are you guys talking about banning me?! I didn't post this to promote eating your pets. I just posted this because of how fucked up it is if she really did do it. Not saying she did do it or not. I believe even the concept of it is insane. I couldn't even fathom the idea of eating my precious kitty.

Rani, where you said the cat's lying on the couch, therefore she didn't euthanize it... If you read it all somewhere it says she supposedly had the cat euthanized at the vet, then brought it home and took the pics. My cat doesn't ever sleep like that, but I understand not all cats are the same. Therefore these pics are very questionable as to whether the cat's actually dead or not.

I don't feel I should be banned or this thread deleted... I mean, hell, ilikemyusername had his thread talking about how he had cat for dinner at his friend's house and actually ENJOYED it... That's way worse than this, I think, because of the way he was so passive about it (IF it wasn't a joke...).

I just wanted to share this crazy story about a stupid little girl going to the extreme because a stupid teen idol decided Twitter wasn't fun anymore... Sorry if I offended anyone.

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Nov 23 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa whoa whoa... Are you guys talking about banning me?! I didn't post this to promote eating your pets. I just posted this because of how fucked up it is if she really did do it. Not saying she did do it or not. I believe even the concept of it is insane. I couldn't even fathom the idea of eating my precious kitty.

Rani, where you said the cat's lying on the couch, therefore she didn't euthanize it... If you read it all somewhere it says she supposedly had the cat euthanized at the vet, then brought it home and took the pics. My cat doesn't ever sleep like that, but I understand not all cats are the same. Therefore these pics are very questionable as to whether the cat's actually dead or not.

I don't feel I should be banned or this thread deleted... I mean, hell, ilikemyusername had his thread talking about how he had cat for dinner at his friend's house and actually ENJOYED it... That's way worse than this, I think, because of the way he was so passive about it (IF it wasn't a joke...).

I just wanted to share this crazy story about a stupid little girl going to the extreme because a stupid teen idol decided Twitter wasn't fun anymore... Sorry if I offended anyone.

Nobody's talking 'bout banning you. But I do think a moratorium on this issue is in order to prevent it going any further or being repeated. I mean, hey, we probably didn't even ban NHT references originally. Only when it was realized it wasn't appropriate.

(By the way, the eyes would most likely be open were it dead.)

'Rani

2nd the motion... Wait, I meant 3rd....... They are offensive. DelllllllllSollllllllllll!!!!!!!

How about a clousure and potential ban status should anyone be dumb enough to go there again?

Okay, Rani, I just saw this and was like what the hell, lol. I still don't quite understand this statement...

QUOTE (Karot @ Nov 23 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey i just figured out how to get money for my next hookah order.

For the love of it all... it was obviously originally written as an attempt at dark humor.

Damn thought police are out again.
If we are banning dark humor because some jackass can't figure out it isn't serious, then we have already lost. If you find someone to believe everything you read on the internet, then I contend that person is an idiot of exceptional standing.

While we are banning bad animal-involved humor, better ban any reference to Monty Python's dead parrot skit. that is just a stupid concept.