My New Homemade Hose!

Tyler...omg...

i might as well throw away all my other hoses...those look great.

let me know if you want me to cover shipping or something...and let me know if you want any tobacco when i send you the phunnel and scalli mod. i feel like i'm coming out ahead on this trade....muwahahahaha!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine and Ashley's hoses came in yesterday and all I can say is they are absolutely amazing. They look great and smoke even better. Everyone who tried it last night absolutely loved it. Had by far the easiest draw I've ever experienced. Thanks del.

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 8 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just because i dont want to read the whole thread im guessing your selling these del and how much might these be going for lol

Nah, just giving them away and trading them. Damn, I'm assuming by that statement you are wanting one...if I would have known that I would have thrown one in with your AF. I've sent out 3 of them and plan to send out another 3 soon. I'm goign to see how everyone likes them first before I make any more, don't really want to waste my time if no one likes them.

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Oct 11 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, you smoked with my hose??

No I've only smoked out of mine.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 11 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just because i dont want to read the whole thread im guessing your selling these del and how much might these be going for lol

Nah, just giving them away and trading them. Damn, I'm assuming by that statement you are wanting one...if I would have known that I would have thrown one in with your AF. I've sent out 3 of them and plan to send out another 3 soon. I'm goign to see how everyone likes them first before I make any more, don't really want to waste my time if no one likes them.

Del everyone who's tried mine has absolutely loved it. A lot of them have asked me how much I paid for it. When I told them it was given to me the response was usually something to the affect of "Damn... he could do pretty well if he was selling those."

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 11 2009, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i was just seeing if you were cause i dont want to make another and they are great hoses, my roomate wants one and im too lazy to make it and hes too lazy lol. ill end up doing it but you have some skill with that yarn lol, they look amazing

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 11 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 11 2009, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i was just seeing if you were cause i dont want to make another and they are great hoses, my roomate wants one and im too lazy to make it and hes too lazy lol. ill end up doing it but you have some skill with that yarn lol, they look amazing

Hey I'm not lazy, I'm just waiting to see what kind of deal i can get on the defective narbishes...

Thanks for the compliments, means a lot. I got a PM from joytron (another person who got one) and he said he has had a couple issues 1. he was using it on a small mya hookah and it didn't fit into the hose port very well and 2. the hose was too stiff.

In response to 1: I use a 34" KM ice and it worked and fit perfectly. I also used it on a 36" AF and it fit, but not as well. I didn't really take into consideration the hose port sized for smaller hookahs, as I don't own one. so ya, that could be a problem, and I don't have a solution for it yet. I can also say that the hose I used before these was a leather wrapped KM hose and it had a hard time fitting into the KM hose port too(which means there is no way it would work on a smaller hose port), so I am starting to think some hoses are just make for big hookahs and other hoses are just make for smaller hookahs. He did however mention that he tried a different gasket and it finally worked, though he didn't say how much better. I think he said he wants to try it out a bit more before writing a review.

In response to 2: yes, I know that, I have had the same problems. I usually only smoke by myself or with one other person, two at most, and we are just careful with it. So ya, the hose is a bit stiff, especially when it is cold. I have not figured out a good solution to that problem. I did however figure out that the Razan hose fits great on my handles, so if you have an old Razan (maybe even nammor or narbish?) lying around you aren't using anymore, you might try that.

I am kinda thinking about messaging John to see if I could buy just some hoses off him without the handles or something like that, but not sure yet....I am still unemployed so if he wants very much for them, I won't be able to afford them. This is also assuming the hose part is the same ID as the Razan.

rcracer: you do realize I have nothing to do with the Narbish right? Narbish is from John and professionally manufactured. These hoses I am making are made by me...not professionally manufactured or anything like that. I am not saying one is better than the other or anything like that (tho I assume that once the narbish problem is fixed they will be superior to mine, but I still like longer handles anyway tongue.gif ), I just want to make sure you know I am not affiliated with or associated with the Narbish, thats Johns thing...

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (K1024 @ Oct 3 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 3 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOLY SHIT! That is fuckin A! You just blew all of my hoses out of the water! I bow down to you, sir I shall now go into hibernation and let you take over...I also now don't feel like I should even bother entering the contest anymore after seeing this, lol.

Hookah+lowes+guitar hero=total win! You have successfully found the solution to hands free hookah, congratulations!

IDEA TIME: use that hands free hose while driving. Think about it...put your Leila in your cup holder, wear your HFH (hands free hose) and go to town! You can drive around and smoke as much as you would like!!!!!!!!!

i have to disagree Tyler, your hoses are fantastic...maybe once mine are decorated theyll be up to that level..

definatly useful for driving, but i dont think it would be practical...the pvc would be really uncomfortable against the headrest...

thanks for all the positive feedback

Fit one to make for a car! hahaha just got use different angles and such to make it rest in the middle part then lean forward and smoke! lol

I agree with the not liking the black and white scrunchy.  But everything else it absolutely awesome looking.  You have really out done yourself with these hoses. A+!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...