As Requested A Women's Section.

Ok, since this place sometimes has the maturity level of a 3rd grade. I have decided to give the women a place of their own. I know who most of you are and if you pm me i will give you the password. After the original members have been granted access. I will post all requests for access in the section itself for the women to decide if the member requesting access is really a woman or just some asshole trying to go where he shouldn't. smile.gif

Guys, don't even start on how unfair this is... post-5619-1201289386.gif

Oh ya..in case you ladies can't find the thread..

http://www.hookahforum.com/?showforum=50

(Sorry...had to...sorry...so sorry.... lol.gif )

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...fine.... as long as you take screen shots of the sexy parts and post them in the premium section.

QUOTE (Stuie @ May 19 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was just a joke

Well, according to That 70's Show and Family Guy, women actually do run around half naked and have sexy parties when they are alone. And after visiting a lady friend in her dorm room I believe this is true, they just leave their bras all over the place.

I really don't see the point of this? If someone is being that disrespectful they should be banned. This is supposed to be a place for all hookah lovers to be able to get together and hang out, not to start a secret club?

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ May 20 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't see the point of this? If someone is being that disrespectful they should be banned. This is supposed to be a place for all hookah lovers to be able to get together and hang out, not to start a secret club?

After dealing with all the guys on here, it might be kind of nice to have our own little sanctuary. Don't hate.

so they get the naked pillow fight/manacure room... do we get the man cave with full equiped masturbation station? lotion, ocndoms, tissues, DvDs, and magazines??

just a thought... wink.gif

We should also have a Guy's Only section as well just to be fair. A place where men can talk about guy stuff without the fear of offending the opposite sex.

I see this Women's Only section a growing trend among forums... I find it disrespectful and elitist myself!

QUOTE (Tuscani @ May 20 2009, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so they get the naked pillow fight/manacure room... do we get the man cave with full equiped masturbation station? lotion, ocndoms, tissues, DvDs, and magazines??

Why does one need condoms for masturbation?

Other than that, I have no strong feelings on this topic. Don't get me started on my Anti-Dianic rant, it won't be pretty.

QUOTE (evilded777 @ May 20 2009, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Other than that, I have no strong feelings on this topic. Don't get me started on my Anti-Dianic rant, it won't be pretty.

watch "I love you man"

QUOTE (evilded777 @ May 20 2009, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

less mess =P you need to watch "I love you man" lol

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ May 20 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

think: menstruation talk, stuff we women wouldn't really be comfortable discussing with men listening/reading. It's not quite the same as guys talking about blue balls, and the random "eww"'s into a thread would be unnecessary. There are many other reasons as well, and if you want a flat out explanation of what's gross about periods, try July 4th of 1999, when I came to the conclusion that hormones destroy my body. I was on a toilet and stuff was coming out of 4 holes, plus crying and turning green. My sister almost called 911. She'd never seen me that color before. I had to have her help get me a big bowl to puke in (and a glass of water) while I sat on the toilet. My entire arms and legs went completely numb during this.

Things like this are really difficult to share with guys. Or more recently...I believe january of this year, my ovary bruised from my mid-cycle egg being released. It put me out for days. Guys have trouble relating to that, or trouble dealing with seeing things like that written. If girls need girl advice or a virtual hug, a guy adding an "eww, gross" to the thread just becomes an aggravation. With girly hormones getting rampant around period time, that "eww, gross" might upset a girl to push over the edge.

There's nothing wrong with talking about blood, but for some reason, most guys can't handle talking about period stuff.

I'm sure there are a dozen other reasons. We women are, for the most part, able to tolerate the guys threads, without getting cocky or feeling need to jump in without invitation. Guys have trouble doing this as shown by the thread. A simple creation of another thread worshipping and respecting our thread would've eliminated the need to feel like privacy might be better. It's not discriminatory. Until you bleed from your *bleepity* and have changes in hormones that make you pooh waterfalls and puke food that sat in your stomach for 16+ hours...................some understanding would be appreciated smile.gif

We'll also be able to talk about boring stuff such as shopping, sexy clothes, etc. smile.gif And form girl-bonds! I don't have nearly enough friends....bonding with women would be optimal.

happy.gif
Thanks for understanding..... (lol)

QUOTE (alibaba @ May 20 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We should also have a Guy's Only section as well just to be fair. A place where men can talk about guy stuff without the fear of offending the opposite sex.

I see this Women's Only section a growing trend among forums... I find it disrespectful and elitist myself!

guys only go where the women go.. what would we talk about anyway?