New Lucid Flavors To Be Released Soon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you nutsos still smoking that Tangiers crap?

I thought they would have been out of business years ago. Its terrible. Afzal FTW.

Sonthert told me that the flavors in each one would be determined later and then each would be assigned a letter/number after.

I'll match the flavors appropriately so there aren't too many of one type in each group, and then assign the number to each group randomly. I know most of the flavors, but I don't know what number pack each one will be in, yet.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 29 2009, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll match the flavors appropriately so there aren't too many of one type in each group, and then assign the number to each group randomly. I know most of the flavors, but I don't know what number pack each one will be in, yet.

One type as in 'fruity flavors' etc not being bunched together or do you mean the same flavor?

If we get more than one pack could we end up getting the same flavor twice?

doh now i see where its at. Been an exhausting week thus far I didn't bother to look at the packaged deals section. my first HJ order inc!

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 28 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They'll be normal packages, with a little gift set thrown in, you'll know what flavors you get when you get them.

The rumor is HJ posted them up already for presale.

They'll be prenamed. We will be unveiling the new, exciting, limited edition flavor "Serrated Sapphire is a bad-ass beautiful woman" There may be a limited edition "We all love Rani" flavor, too... smile.gif

AWww.... I totaly missed this! and my bad ass self is very flattered! Lol.. smile.gif

The way its going to work is there will be three different flavors in each pack, plus a gift bag. I didn't want to put all the herbal.floral flavors in one, so you may get one of those, for instance, but you wouldn't get three different herbal/floral flavors in the same package.

I believe the limited edition is limited to 8 of each pack...act fast...if its not too late already.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 30 2009, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but you wouldn't get three different herbal/floral flavors in the same package.

That's good, I'll probably try one of them as long as they aren't all gone by the time I get a chance to order.

Are they NEW flavors or just new to lucid?

Just HookahJohn.com

Its a careful balancing act, each guy wanting to get the product first. H-S will get theirs 2 days before everyone else, I'll ship HJs and then deliver H-C's

If they are any "true new" flavors. I might grab them later like I did with Kashmir Cherry, but I will probably wait till they come to the regular line!

mine shipped! it is scheduled to be at my house tomorrow! w00t happy smoking time after work incoming!