Leila Travel Hookah

ive smoked tangiers out of it, its fine with heat management, if it gets too hot i take the top off if theres no smoke i put the top back on, if its in the cupholder and your driving on a highway then you should be fine, the coal is deep in the hookah.

also ive noticed that if you only smoke out of it, you WILL save money on coals and shisha because it only takes 1/2 of a 40mm to get it to smoke well (sometimes less) and 50 grams will last you 6 or more bowls (you can smoke a bowl for about an hour, though i never timed it)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can remove the hose, but the only hose that can replace it is one specifically designed for that hookah, i made a few videos. and when i feel like it ill post them up

IMO yes it is because of the features it has to make it safe as possible, it has a great smoke and to me it is great to have something that is made just for being portable for driving or wherever you are going. Quick and easy to clean, easy to set up. Very cool design and also a solid Hookah. If you are interested in something like this I would say buy it. You will be happy with it.

I really regret buying my mini mya now, I've only been smoking for 5 months and it looks like I might be buying my third pipe soon lol. Now should I get a nice KM or this thing so I can smoke in the car.

17 1/2 hour drive and smoking the leila.. that was fun. i did everything in the car, packed my bowls, lit my coal, replaced the water. the hardest thing todo while driving is to pack the bowl.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 22 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Reggaenerator @ Apr 22 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a question. Is it legal in USA to smoke while driving ? tongue.gif

I see people smokin ciggies all the time so I would think so. I have never heard of someone getting a ticket for smoking whilst driving...

if you have a minor in the car under 13 you can get a ticket for smoking while driving in the state of california

California Vehicle Code Section 12814 Edited by NickReppinThe909