Leila Travel Hookah

I tested this portable Hookah a few of times this weekend. It works pretty good, and I was impressed that I can unscrew the top and it is not to hot to touch. You definitely do not want to touch the screen I am sure, I did not touch it to see tongue.gif I put the small heba diffuser on it without the top grommet pc from it to help keep water from going in the hose.
I will take some more pics of it later to post here. I thought it would be cool to show this in action.
My cup holder is to small for the Hookah so I bought a spider cup holder and put it between the seat and parking brake. I let is sit there for a while to make sure it would stay there before I tried it out. I will have to buy a new car now so I have a cup holder big enough....

Leila Video 1

Leila Video 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will stop and pull over to light a coal. I do not want to take that chance of dropping it or have a random exploding QL. Perfect for my drives to Bubba's Lounge and when I go to Chicago or anytime I want. Now I want to go for drives.

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 20 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can actually buy a thing that will make your cup holder bigger, my mom got it.

Sure, now you make my dreams disappear of the thoughts of a new car tongue.gif
I might just give the car I have to my Daughter this summer because she wants me to teach her how to drive when they come her for the summer. Ah yes I remember when I turned 16 too.
I want something a little bigger anyway. The ZX2 is just to small for me.

QUOTE (mj_b90 @ Apr 20 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats so awesome!! I thought it looked cheesy/cheap when I first saw these but seeing one it action it looks awesome. If only they weren't so expensive. :-/

It is really a pretty sturdy Hookah. I like it a lot and you get good smoke with it too.

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Apr 20 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All i looked at that whole time was the beard. I'm sorry.

(It is fucking awesome though) tongue.gif . (the beard).

My wife watched the vids with me and she was like that beard is crazy... She said it reminded her of my "hippie" phase back in college...

But I want one of those hookahs...

QUOTE (ganesha @ Apr 20 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Apr 20 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All i looked at that whole time was the beard. I'm sorry.

(It is fucking awesome though) tongue.gif . (the beard).

My wife watched the vids with me and she was like that beard is crazy... She said it reminded her of my "hippie" phase back in college...

But I want one of those hookahs...

Crazy?? sad.gif

Well my hippie days are as well. I will be 42 at the end of May. When me and my Son go places we always get, Are you two Brothers?? It makes me fell good that I look young yet and get that question biggrin.gif

It works great in my car because I have a sun roof and the smoke goes right out.

id put the leila over the hobo hookah anyday. coals dont fall off of the leila, they stay where they are suppose to while driving, infact i could drop my leila and not worry about burning anything, can you say that about a hobo?

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 20 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
id put the leila over the hobo hookah anyday. coals dont fall off of the leila, they stay where they are suppose to while driving, infact i could drop my leila and not worry about burning anything, can you say that about a hobo?

It would extinguish itself and the screen that is on top is awesome, nothing will come out that would burn anything. Like I said I could take the cover off no problem to move the coal. Just dont touch the screen. I found the perfect size of QL to use and I do not have to open it now. Just remember not to blow to purge...D'oh. I did that out of habit today..lol that sucked. All I heard was psssssshhhhhhhhh. and all kinds of smoke barreling out.

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 20 2008, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No sir i do not believe i can. happy.gif . But i don't dig traditional bowls at all, especially when i'm using SB. I still find 100 bucks a tad steep. How's the cloud factor Snoopy?

I get a good smoke out of it. Starts right up first pull. Canon has one too, he can give some input too. I was getting some really good pulls today until I fubared it. See above post of mine.
I have not had any problems at all with getting a good smoke from it. I want to drive at night now so I can turn the blue LED light on.

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Apr 20 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you tried any Tangiers out of it?

Yes sir, thats all I smoke. The video of me I was smoking Static Starlight. I smoked for about and hour and a half out of it when I drove up to Michigan on Saturday and it was still tasting good. I walked into my friends house just a puffin away.