Leila Travel Hookah

I have to bring my car in a little bit to have it checked out again. Should I bring it with so I have something to smoke while I wait for my car?? I am sure I will get all kinds of looks, but I do not care, I am not doing anything wrong.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 23 2008, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to bring my car in a little bit to have it checked out again. Should I bring it with so I have something to smoke while I wait for my car?? I am sure I will get all kinds of looks, but I do not care, I am not doing anything wrong.

Haha hell yea do it! See if any of the mechanics can give you discount for smoking them up biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 23 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if you did get pulled over would a few puffs by the cop, would get you of a ticket?

Well I hope it never happens, but there is not much they can do I would think, No NHT around me at ALL. So I am cool there. I am sure if they see what it is, I would hope I do not get any problems.

OK here are a couple of pics and a video while I was waiting to get my car fixed. Everythin went OK no problems. A police car did drive by really slow and was watching me, but they did not come talk to me Hookah.gif

Sorry for the crappy quality, I only had my phone with.

Nice day here again in WI. Sitting out on my balconcy smoking as I post this.

Me smoking my Hookah while waiting

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 23 2008, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Apr 23 2008, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your crazy snoop! The Leila looks nice and sleek on the pavement!

What flavor did you smoke? biggrin.gif

Watermelon and Mint mix Tangiers of course.

+2 for smoking while waiting!!!!

-H&S

That is pretty awesome. I def. doubted it at first but after seeing the videos I'm all about it. Does the hose have like a quick disconnect or does it screw in? Would it be possible to use a home depot hose with this? Also, awesome grizzly beard.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (BillySoCo7 @ Jun 6 2008, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have we determined if this hose is washable or not? I'm hearing both things. The UPS girl will be here in about 8 hrs with mine.

It says it is, but by the feel of the hose I think there are steel coils in it. I would say no. I probably at one time will wash it, so we will all find out then.....

I've got the Hobo Hookah and use it about as much as my very beloved Mya 160 buck I forget the name of it blue cloissonne dude. Much as I like the Hobo Hookah, it's not as self contained as the Leila is, let's face it. I don't know how you'd safely drive with the hobo (any good ideas?). The Leila is very nicely and well designed self contained.

But come on now 100 bucks? I think it would be a fair price at about 60 or so, look at the materials. If it weren't for the hole you have to drill in the side, ... hmmm... anyone got the tools for a DIY? Can't be THAT difficult, can it?

Being in Europe, the shipping costs would put this over the top of my budget. Anyone see anything exactly like this but local (Europe) and/or less expensive? On the other hand, I trust Chris from hookah-shisha.com implicitly he has always done right by me at least.

QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Apr 21 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really regret buying my mini mya now, I've only been smoking for 5 months and it looks like I might be buying my third pipe soon lol. Now should I get a nice KM or this thing so I can smoke in the car.

Oh god I got one of the mini myas or QT and it just sits in my closet. Too many people raved about it and I thought it would be great, it's simply average.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Apr 22 2008, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in beverly hills, you cant smoke in the car with a minor in it starting june or july.

Yes! That I agree with 100 percent-time and a place for smoking and with little ones trapped in a car it should be banned. I remember my uncle driving in the winter in a car with closed windows and us kids in the back fairly gagging and nauseous with no escape possible.

Smoking a hookah in a car by oneself...well why not. smile.gif