Show Your Collection Post

QUOTE (joytron @ Oct 30 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (StreetBob @ Oct 30 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Goody1231979 @ Oct 30 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats a hobby lobby special vase, 3 bucks, only use the pink one when females are smoking with me

That with a mini phunnel... sheeet, it's all over but the clean up. Ain't that right Joytron? smile.gif

hahah!

when i bust out the mini all the bitches be showing me their pink vase!

my stem doesn't need a grommet for that!! although, i may rub a little shisha juice to let it slide in easier...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Arcane @ Oct 30 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (joytron @ Oct 30 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (StreetBob @ Oct 30 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Goody1231979 @ Oct 30 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats a hobby lobby special vase, 3 bucks, only use the pink one when females are smoking with me

That with a mini phunnel... sheeet, it's all over but the clean up. Ain't that right Joytron? smile.gif

hahah!

when i bust out the mini all the bitches be showing me their pink vase!

my stem doesn't need a grommet for that!! although, i may rub a little shisha juice to let it slide in easier...

Many stems have been ruined with that logic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got the MZ in from Stuie, so I decided its about time i do a hookah pic. Heres my collection of hookahs, left out my shisha, coals, bowls, and some other stuff that isn't too exciting.

ya, i know i am terrible at taking pics...

[img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/delsol_si/IMG_0577.jpg[/img]

The four towers on the left are tangiers.....the rest is naklah. And there are another 5 tubs of tangiers that were left out of the pic because I could not find them at the time......I have more tobacco than sense.

[quote name='indian_villager' date='23 January 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1264321494' post='447404']
The four towers on the left are tangiers.....the rest is naklah. And there are another 5 tubs of tangiers that were left out of the pic because I could not find them at the time......I have more tobacco than sense.
[/quote]
you and me both, alex...

i like your style though :)

[quote name='Arcane' date='24 January 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1264325868' post='447413']
[quote name='indian_villager' date='23 January 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1264321494' post='447404']
[/quote]
you and me both, alex...

[/quote]

He is a man of class... lol. You too Jay!

[quote name='Arcane' date='24 January 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1264325868' post='447413']
[/quote]
you and me both, alex...

[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib. Considering I am attempting to put all that away with my KM and my mini mya it is going to be tough...i have one that needs repairs and potentially one coming from egypt.

EDIT: Only one of those tubs is lucid....... And that unopened one is the OG replacement for it.

[quote name='SultanofSmoke' date='24 January 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1264383442' post='447492']
delsol what are the two hookahs in the middle of the 2 blue vased hookahs ie the one 2 and 4 from the left?
[/quote]

from left to right, 36" AF solid, 34" KM ice (Zakiy), MZ Safari, mini Mya Acrylic, and Mya QT. :)

This is a colab with me and codename067. A few more hookahs since this picture
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/oOoX/DSC_0276.jpg?t=1264387727[/img]

[quote name='seefoodlover' date='24 January 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1264390037' post='447507']
Do the ice buckets actually work?
[/quote]

From what I have seen with the design on the KM's they wont really help all that much....but damn they are sexy.

Codename.....I loves your hookahs!

[quote name='nars2k' date='24 January 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1264387841' post='447504']
This is a colab with me and codename067. A few more hookahs since this picture
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/oOoX/DSC_0276.jpg?t=1264387727[/img]
[/quote]

A few? You are crazzyyyy, half of the stems in my sig are not even in this pic!

Wait till we drop the next photo-shoot...all of you guys, you have a one month period to show off you stuff before my set of pictures drop and leave you all jaw-less [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

PS: We got the ill-est bases around hands down [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='Codename067' date='24 January 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1264398420' post='447537']
Wait till we drop the next photo-shoot...all of you guys, you have a one month period to show off you stuff before my set of pictures drop and leave you all jaw-less [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

PS: We got the ill-est bases around hands down [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I concur!

I've noticed a difference when smoking without ice in my KM chiller. It could be completely psychological, but if you leave the ice in there for long enough the stem does get pretty chilled. I always set mine up 5-8 minutes before I start the bowl. Yum yum, gimme some.

Well, here my small and simple collection, with just an inexpensive indian hookah missing:

[attachment=4683:Hookahs Collection.JPG]

You'll see
[list][*]a small pumpkin waterpipe branded "Ager",[*]a small to medium size Mitsuba waterpipe with red base (smokes very well),[*]the new small Turkish [i]narguile[/i] from Elmas-Originale with leather traditional hose,[*]a medium size Tunisian [i]shisha[/i] in copper and brass,[*]a nice small to medium size god quality Tunisian [i]shisha[/i] with nice turquoise blue bohemian crystal base (my favourite for aesthetics),[*]a large good quality Tunisian [i]shisha[/i] with brown bohemian crystal base,[*]a medium size ordinary Egyptian [i]shisha[/i] with clear base (with publicity from Nakhla), which the one I have smoked more often, and[*]a large Egyptian revolving one (pretty inexpensive).[/list]Mark that for a Spaniard it is quite usual to have Tunisian shishas since flights are pretty inexpensive and most of us have visited Tunisia (I have been there many, many times, having dated a Tunisian girl for five years).

• 3 weeks later...
[attachment=4716:piece of collection.JPG]
so here is a piece of my collection, this is what i have at my gfs house lol
youlld see;
36 km exotica
mya qt
medium chinese
medium egyptian
3 phunnel bowls
2 egyptian bowls
1 narbish hose
4 hoses i dont know names of lol
25x 250 grams or more of one flavor
a few 50 g flavors here and there
1 100g star buzz blue mist
aladin bambricho coals

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='21 February 2010 - 03:24 AM' timestamp='1266747880' post='452699']
[attachment=4716:piece of collection.JPG]
so here is a piece of my collection, this is what i have at my gfs house lol
youlld see;
36 km exotica
mya qt
medium chinese
medium egyptian
3 phunnel bowls
2 egyptian bowls
1 narbish hose
4 hoses i dont know names of lol
25x 250 grams or more of one flavor
a few 50 g flavors here and there
1 100g star buzz blue mist
aladin bambricho coals
[/quote]

Nice collection, I think I have the exact same chinese one (Senior)

• 3 weeks later...