Sad Times Made Worse

sdmopar

Well as many of you know about the fires, my friends apartment complex was one of those buildings that caught fire. It burned up the patio and part of the kitchen. On the patio were our hookahs, my new Khalil mamoun, his rotator, another friend had a couple hookahs, a stargate as well as a brand new 3 hose "snake." As well as hundreds of dollars of starbuzz,two glass phunnel bowls as well as numerous accessories. On the patio was a couch and a tv and a ps2. "Luckily" only the patio and kitchen caught fire, but everything inside is covered in soot. The place is unliveable at this point from all of the smoke damage. He snapped a few shots but was forced out by the security. This sucks

If i had an extra hookah and some extra tobacco i would send it to you right away free of charge. I hope you guys are okay and nothing else becomes damaged. I hope all his stuff will get replaced sad.gif.

Thanks to everyone for the sentiments and offers. Word to the wise, get renters insurance. They didn't have it. Looks like my hookah is salvageable. The base exploded and the rest is stuck to the melted grommet. Anyone know of how to remove melted rubber from the down stem? I'm thinking of lighting it back on fire to get it off. Luckily I had a spare hookah at home so we are using that for the moment.