Well Dudes, I Love You All, But I'm Outta Here

I could offer a long explanation, but I won't. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words:

My 2 year-old little girl, who deserves to have a dad around a long as possible. As much as I love it, hookah does not equal good health, even in moderation (couple of times a week for me). After a few years, I can feel it. And I'm only 33.

I've had a (mostly) great time with all of you, and I can't say that I won't miss it. Hope you all continue to have fun with your hobby and the forum. And be nice to each other why don't you. This place is great when everything is going swell, and an absolute hellhole when someone starts being a turd. Kinda like kindergarten biggrin.gif . Take care y'all. Edited by mushrat

Its sad to say goodbye but i hope you have a nice day ahead of you and i wish you well. Thanks smile.gif

She's a cutie man.

I think I speak for the board when I say that you did the right thing. She deserves a dad that can stick around for as long as possible.

As for your trade thread, I'll be looking. I'm not too far away from ya so I could easily take it off of your hands. wink.gif

Good luck!

Great decision, a decision like this should be looked highly upon and considered by all parents.

I always hear parents tell their kids not to smoke, yet they do it. hypocrites suck

Ioannisds, if you quit hookah, you should drop in from time to time when you have the time. I, for one, will miss you my man. You sold me my first modern hookah almost a year ago and it is still going strong. You gave me advice on HD TVs and DVD Ripping and you probably don't even remember it. The forum will miss you, old man!

Here is to you and your family!

I regret only that I should not have the Tangiers/Sonthert head of death as my avatar to preface this message. I have, on the other hand, no regret to having known you. In fact, I feel I have the better end of the bargain, sir.

Best Wishes,

Eric

Moral of the story...don't have children wink.gif Yeah I'm just kidding.

I'll agree with what others are saying more important then any health damage that can be done to you or the child is the fact that you don't want her to grow thinking her father is a hypocrite. Well done.

It's sad to see you go but I understand why. Def stop back in from time to time maybe just to say hi smile.gif Otherwise best of luck on life and keep that music a rollin.

Oh and feel free to let me know if you need to be hooked up on one of those hard to get items wink.gif