Post your reviews below for Smiley's Flavours. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For other items purchased from his site, please post in the Vendor Area. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Smiley's (flavour)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiley’s- Berry Blast

Pipe-Mya Bohemian

Bowl Used- Regular Mya

Foil- Heavy Duty with 18ish holes

Smell- Smells very unique. Very berrish.

Coal Configuration- Two quarters Chinese/Japanese Coals

Flavor/ Longevity- I really enjoyed this smoke. Even though I really don’t care for berry flavors all that much. To me, it tasted like a mix between Blueberry Raspberry. Very sweet. Good. We were smoking in a group of four with two hookahs going one with Smiley and one with Tangiers. Between these two these two bowls my friends and myself were pretty goofy. The smoke probably last a good hour and a half. All in all it was very good tobacco.

8.5/10

• 1 month later...
Orange Bang

Smiley was generous and provided this 50g sample when I purchased a couple pounds of coco shell coals.

This is a very smooth smoke. Setup: small phunnel filled to foil. Lots of holes around the trough, none in the center. Three jap style coals, fully hot. 34" Rotator with well water and ice.

Appearance: Orange color, medium cut, wet, sticky, and mildly fragrant of oranges. A few small stem pieces.

Decent smoke from first draw, slowly building thickness to thick, white clouds after 5 minutes or so. Probably could take more heat. Easy to take a deep hits. Nice orange scent on exhale and room smells great. Not sweet. Reminds me of those italian bitter orange sodas. A bit different from other orange flavors I've tried.

The buzz is a comfortable but strong. After 30 minutes and the end of the first set of coals, I am making a few typos and feeling very sated and relaxed. This is good leaf. I'll update this after subsequent sets of coals, but so far it rates a solid 9. The only thing I'd want is more of the sweet/sour contrast one finds in a sip of orange juice. I think OJ would be the perfect beverage accompaniment.

Thanks Smiley! tongue.gif

A couple hours later I've smoke through the second set of coals, this time 4 medium chunks of coco coals. There coals lasted only about 20 minutes, a good solo smoke for the middle of my workday. The bowl had completely cooled down, so it took a few minutes to get anything. But at five minutes, it was going like a champ. Flavor stable and smooth like first session. Probably another good hour left here.

Next Day:

Time for my afternoon session so I just tossed a few hot coal on the head from yesterday and wham! smokes great. The flavor hasn't lost anything and there's plenty of smoke volume. Smooooooth!

It's evening now and I want some more. Is there any left? You bet! Smoked for another 45 minutes. Tomorrow i'll pull back the foil and see what remains. Flavor isn't as strong after total of two hours or so but it's still there and and still no bite.

Smiley's Plum

Just to let all of you know, I have never smoked a plum flavored tobacco before so this was a new experience. The first level is smoking a brand i have never smoked before and the other level is testing a flavor i have not had the chance to try with any other brands.

Cut: Regular cut, not minced but no logs or really broad leaves
Wetness: Slimy wetness, dryer than al fakher, similar to romman. Id say just the right amount of sweet sassy molass. Doesent make too much of a mess which was nice
Smoke: Regular thick clouds, not as pure white as some other tobaccos but i would like to blame that on the poor quality coals i was using at the time (they really sucked). Either way this pulled a very solid amount of smoke
Buzz: standard, not too much buzz, unless your looking for it.
Flavor: really delicious, I mean very very sweet, made my mouth water and i started to drool a bunch of times. Its a very sweet fruity flavor (as it should be! its plum!)
Overall-
This was a great smoke, I didnt have a lot of tobacco (i had only 1 and a half sessions with the amount that was given to me) but i definitely got a feel for this new brand Smiley's kick ass tobacco, excuse me if thats not the right name i think it is. It was a very solid tobacco, I enjoyed it very much. If your a fan of romman and al fakher, this stuff is rigth up your alley. Its definitely gonna give those two brands a run for their money. Cheers! thanks for the sample smiley!

8.9/10

not quite a 9, but deserves more than an 8 Edited by [LB]

I tried the pina collada and it didnt taste very good. Same cut/texture as starbuzz/fusion etc very juice, lots of smoke, but the flavor was very bland. pina collada is supposed to be coconut and pineapple taste like bland coconut with no hints of pineapple.

Smileys Sexy Cherry

Smell: Nice artificial cherry smell, like the kind lollipops have, very appetizing

Cut: pretty small pieces, pretty juicy as well

Heat config: i used one coal broken into quarters placed semi center

Smoke/Flavor: pretty good milks, i liked it would try it again althouhg the flavor sortof kicks off and dies at the end, just lay off the heat or refrese the bowl

Overall: 7.5/10
nice work smiley, i like it

• 3 weeks later...
Smiley Naughty Cow:

Apparently a mix of 7 flavours. I managed to guess 2 or 3 of them.
Excellent flavour that keeps changing the longer you smoke, kinda like an old gobstoper, you start wondering what is going to spring up next!

This stuff is Soaked in a THICK liquid base. My local cafe owner hates it because he doesn't like messy shisha. So I'm going to turn him onto my next reviewed flavour.

I've smoked this in a qt with finger coals in a smiley bowl with glass creen, with 3 kings. In a Mya Bowl with a metal screen, in a traditional eqyptian with foil, lots of different ways..it always tastes damn good and just a little different each time. My friends new favorite.

Nice mellow happy feeling. Huge clouds of smoke, even managed to get my first real O's.

Smiley Prickly Pear:
Sweet pear smell and great taste, and I don't even LIKE pears much.
See above for set up details. Goona turn my local cafe owner onto this stuff.

Smiley Hochetta

I think thats how its spelled. Now that I've been told its a cinnimon spiced drink i think I understand the flavor better..gonna smoke this one again for a better review. Still quite tasty.

Smiley Sexy Wedding Cake

Now, if I didin't know what it was called BEFORE i smoked it, I may have been wracking my brain to figure out the taste, because it's not soemthing you expect in a shisha. I tasted yellow cake and butter frosting. Don't believe me, try it.

Smiley Blueberry

Alas, I got a bad batch. I pm'd smiley about the lack of any real smell or flavour, and he said they were correcting the problem. I'll hope to get some of the improved batch for a re-review.

Smiley's Sexy Cherry

smell: had a nice candy cherry smell to it

cut: nice, small cut, one or two stems. juicy as hell

bowl: smiley's glass bowl

coals: 2 smiley's coconut coals

flavor: not bad. one of the better cherries i've tried.

smoke: nice, thick, white clouds. this stuff was smokin great just a few min after puttin the coals on

overall: 9/10. I'll def. smoke this one again. good job on this one Smiley. cant wait to try some other flavors!!

WOW. in my eyes starbuzz has met its match. Bought all 5 flavors from mnhookahs and the night that it arrived I had 15 people at my house and I set up 5 hookahs each with a different flavor! Also, as a side note before I start the reviewing process, I love the 150 gram jars. A perfect middle ground between 50 gram boxes and 250 gram tubs. Okay, here we go!

Smiley's Sexy Cherry
Smell out of jar:
Cherry and Prickly Pear were the first two I decided to try because they had a real distinct smell out of the jar. The cherry is a bit overpowering in the smell department, as it has a real cough syrup smell to it. I'll be honest, I was scared to try it. laugh.gif
Cut: Extremely wet and finely chopped. No real stems or big useless pieces. I had to stir up each jar as the juices had dripped to the bottom.
First Impression: I was very impressed before I smoked it. I was assuming the tobacco to come in plastic bags, but he has labels and professional looking jars, etc. As soon as I opened the jar up and smelled/looked at the tobacco, I knew it was going to be well worth my money.
Set-up: Mya QT with regular egyptian head, 1 layer of regular foil, and 3 rings of medium holes. Stargate natural coals were used as well as clear vinyl hoses from Home Depot.
Taste: WOW! nothing like the smell at all. Real sweet and flavorful. Definitely one of my favorites from these 5 tobaccos.
Longevity: This is one area where I think smiley's tobacco is lacking. Great flavor but 30 minutes in I can taste the flavor starting to die out. You can still get a good hour smoke out of it, but the full on flavor is within 30 minutes.
Overall: 9.5/10 Had everything I could want in a tobacco, just needed some more longevity.

Smiley's Sexy Prickly Pear
Smell out of jar: Cherry and Prickly Pear were the first two I decided to try because they had a real distinct smell out of the jar. Prickly Pear actually smelled like pear with a "bite" to it. Very unique.
Cut: Very consistent among flavors. Extremely wet and juicy and finely cut. Not really any stems or anything to complain about. Another plus is that there are no dyes being used.
First Impression: I was very impressed before I smoked it. I was assuming the tobacco to come in plastic bags, but he has labels and professional looking jars, etc. As soon as I opened the jar up and smelled/looked at the tobacco, I knew it was going to be well worth my money.
Set-up: 20 inch unkown brand high-quality hookah. Phunnel bowl with scallis mod, 1 layer of regular foil, and 3 rings of medium holes. Stargate natural coals were used as well as clear vinyl hoses from Home Depot.
Taste: Amazinggggggg. Prickly pear if you could imagine it.
Longevity: This held on for a good hour at least, and I'm thanking the phunnel for that!
Overall: 10/10 This has definitely entered my top 5 list.

Smiley's Sexy Bubbleberry

Smell out of jar: Ugh. not sure what it smells like to be honest. smelled kind of gross.
Cut: Same as before, all flavors are consistent with each other.
First Impression: Wasn't sure what to expect with it smelling like that. But with the cherry's smell being deceptive I kept a clear head about it.
Set-up: 32 inch egyptian. regular egyptian head, 1 layer of regular foil, and 3 rings of medium holes. Stargate natural coals were used as well as clear vinyl hoses from Home Depot.
Taste: Okay smiley, stop fooling me with the smell! This is my favorite flavor out of these 5 flavors I have tried. Absolutely amazing. Berryish with ... a TANG. real tangy. unexplainable. this is a must try!
Longevity: For some reason, this seemed to hold on much longer then the cherry. I am thinking that I forgot to mix up the cherry with its juices and I did mix it up for bubbleberry. I will have to retry cherry.
Overall: 10/10 Top 3 tobacco flavors of all time, thats all I can say, really. It's fighting with SB wildberry at the moment for first place.

Smiley's Sexy Raspberry
Smell out of jar: Hmm.. More mellow and chemically then the others.
Cut: Wet, wet, wet. No dye, no stems.
First Impression: The first three flavors taught me a good lesson. My first impression of this tobacco doesn't mean squat laugh.gif !
Set-up: Smiley's $15 hookah kit. regular egyptian head, 1 layer of foil, 3 medium rings of holes, and stargate natural coals. and clear vinyl hoses.
Taste: It was good, my favorite raspberry so far. But not my first pick of these 5.
Longevity: hmm about 45-1 hour. Held a good flavor for the entire time.
Overall: 9/10 It has all the great qualities of smiley's other flavors, just I'm not a huge raspberry fan in the first place. But I have no problem smoking this raspberry. Very tasty.

Smiley's Sexy Horchata

Smell out of jar: Like spicy milk. Kind of like the way Chai tea tastes, this smells. If that makes sense.
Cut: Wet, wet, wet. case closed.
First Impression: At first I was pretty scared to smoke this. I hate cappuchinos, and coffee, and rich flavors. All make me wanna puke.
Set-up: mya acrylic with regular egyptian head, 1 layer of regular foil, and 3 rings of medium holes. Stargate natural coals were used as well as clear vinyl hoses from Home Depot.
Taste: Wow. Very very goood. kinda like drinking spicey milk.
Longevity: A good hour!
Overall: 9.5/10 -.5 because if bubbleberry and horchata were sitting on the counter, I'd grab for bubbleberry. Don't get me wrong, this flavor is amazing, but I like fruity tobacco. I'm sure some of you will find this your favorite flavor!

Smiley's Sexy Cherry

Smell/Appearance: I got kinda scared... Definitely a medicinal smell to it. Wait, Cherry UV, there we go smile.gif Medium cut, no dyes, no stems, EXTREMELY WET! Nice job with the packaging wink.gif

Set Up: small funnel bowl, plugged 21" 2 hose, cold water in base, MYA washable hoses.

Flavor: I got that medicinal taste at first. Went away after eating some donut holes biggrin.gif Lit up another bowl, medicine flavor was gone, so I'm of the opinion that it was a matter of acclimation.

Longevity: well, I smoked for about 4 hours last night and it was still going strong when I took the coals off. Flavor was waning, but the smoke was still nice and thick.

Overall: 9/10. I wanna bring some of this to ACen and show off my (comparatively) vast knowledge of shishas!

Smileys Sexy Cherry

Smell: Nice cherry smell, kinda like candy, very appetizing

Cut: nice cut pieces, very juicy as well

Heat config: 3 jap coals, in a triangular pattern, over a small phunnel bowl

Smoke/Flavor: Good amount of smoke, lots of cherry flavor at first, but kinda dwindles down after about 45 minutes...

Overall: 8.5/10

I can't wait to try that pear one!

Smiley's Prickly Pear

Smell: Delicious smell to it, definetely understand the "prickly" part to the name.

cut: Great cut, very fine, I haven't seen any stems. Really juicy.

coals: 2 Three Kings Coals

flavor: Very tastey, not quite as strong as starbuzz, but a definite competitor.

smoke: Very thick clouds equivelant to starbuzz, had some nice rings going.

Buzz: Decent buzz, better than starbuzz but it doesn't kick your ass.

overall: 8.5/10 Only place its kind of lacking is its not as strong as I would like it to be, flavor doesn't last as long as I hoped. Has potential to beat out starbuzz, especially for the price.

Smiley's Blueberry

Smell: Smells pretty good, not too strong of a smell.

Coals: 2 Three kings coals.

Flavor: Very good taste, but again, I wish it was a little stronger.

Smoke: Very good thick smoke, not harsh but awesome.

Buzz: Mild buzz, more than starbuzz, but doesn't kick your ass.

Overall: 8.5/10 Again, my only critique is not as strong as I could hope for, doesn't last as long as I hoped.

Hello All, First my setup since it doesn't change for each flavor.

MYA QT
Tanigers Small Phunnel
Water in the base.
3 Kings Quicklights

Bubbleberry.

Great Cut, Mainly leaves
Lovely and Gooey
2 3Ks lasted about an hour. could have gone longer if I wanted too.
I thought it was weak on in-jar smell but I may be getting sick.
Wonderfully taste and clouds for days. Smoke petered out at the end, then again its my first day with the phunnel

Prickly Pear
Same cut
More Gooey smile.gif
Smells great in the jar
Taste was great. Even as the head got warmed up I could taste it before the clouds started.
Very Very Cloudy, probably due to increased gooey factor.

All in All very very good. I'm not going to do the number thing cause I haven't tried that many shishas so my comparison database isnt that great. But very very much enjoyed. Both are in my top 5, and at their price smiley could become my goto shisha.

Smiley's Horchata

smell: honestly, the smell made me feel kind of sick. But it was VERY misleading
coals: 2 sets of 2 easy lites (japanese style)
setup: mya bohemian / med. funnel bowl / 2 rings of toothpick sized holes, single hole in the center
length: actually got about an hour and a half outta this bowl.
Taste: very pleasant. i would say, female friendly. (g/f loved it)

Overall: 9/10

I really enjoyed the Horchata. It had a nice cut, very juicy and smoked great overall. The inital smell is misleading but it smells/tastes great while being smoked.

• 2 weeks later...
First time posting ~ NEW MEMBER ~ I have been a Fumari brand smoker for quite sometime and also enjoy Starbuzz for preference reasons.

Prickly pear:

Hookah ~ Modern Espresso 20" Model aka. Baby Blue

Coals ~ 3 pieces olive wood

Bowl ~ Medium funnel bowl

The smell out of the well packaged can was overpowering and would easily fill the room. Not sure if it was completely pear, but definately prickly to the senses.

SMOKE: very rich and smooth ~ very hearty for ring blowing
TASTE: seemed very slight at first, almost non-existent; but as session heated up very strong pleasing taste that seemed to gain flavor with every puff
DURATION: of good smoke time, I would estimate approx. 1 1/2 hours before going south and losing flavor
BUZZ: moderate to none

OVERALL: 9 out of 10 ~ for the price you cannot beat this exceptional little smoke and the flavor is one of the best I have ever tried Edited by j_skelling10

Smiley's Horchata

Setup: Smiley's $15 Aladin w/ ice water in the base. Japanese style coals.
Smell: Right away, this got my mouth watering. I'm love Horchata. Rice milk with cinnamon.
Cut: Not too many stems, and really juicy.
Taste: Much like the smell, this tasted good. It's a litte more cinnamon than rice milk. Should be the opposite, but still good.
Smoke: Thick clouds of tasty smoke.
Buzz: Very mild buzz.
Duration: The small bowl lasted a little over an hour with good flavor. After that, I could tell it was done.

Overall: 9.5/10 I love Horchata and Smiley has made it smokeable. I can't wait to smoke it while drinking one.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, well, I just got my huge new order of Smiley Shisha.

HCSSS00001_148: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---peach---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_154: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---wedding cake---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_155: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---margarita---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_157: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---irish creme---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_145: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---lemon---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_161: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---naughty cow---7.00 x 1= 7.00
HCSSS00001_116: Smiley's SEXY Shisha (150g)---orange---7.00 x 1= 7.00

Only tried two so far, so here goes the review

Smiley's SEXY Naughty Cow

Smell out of jar: Hmmm, I smell cake and Bubbleberry
Cut: a little drier then the first batch of smiley's I got. This got me worried.
Set-up: Mya QT with regular egyptian head, 1 layer of regular foil, and 3 rings of medium holes. Stargate natural coals were used as well as clear vinyl hoses from Home Depot.
Taste: Ok, [WTF] If Mushrat's review hadn't warned me, I would of been wondering if Smiley had put something "extra" in the tobacco. This is very wierd and almost too wierd to smoke. First hit was like ORANGE yummm, 5 hits later LEMON yummm, 5 hits later CINNAMON? CAKE?, another 10 hits and strawberries or bubble berry. Seriously this tobacco is [insane]
Longevity: Suprisingly long considering I am using a small small egyptian head. Going on 1 hr.
Overall: 9.5/10 Had everything I could want in a tobacco, just I have a hard time smoking a suprise haha.

Smiley's SEXY Margarita

Smell out of jar: Salty/Tangy
Cut: a little drier then the first batch of smiley's I got. This got me worried.
Taste: CMON! Smiley has got to have a weak spot. I pulled margarita out over all the other flavors because I knew his regular flavors were going to be good. This tastes, honestly, like lime with salt. INSANELY GOOD! smiley a.k.a. willy wonka.
Longevity: Suprisingly long considering I am using a small small egyptian head. Going on 1 hr.
Overall: 10/10 all i can say is wow. Edited by cafesaden

Smiley's sexy Raspberry

Smell: smelled wonderful, like raspberry
Wetness: Very wet. wetter than al fahker imo.
Coals: Diamante japanese
Longevity: about 45 minutes
Taste: Very good, just like raspberry.
Rating: i know im not very descriptive so the rating will say all: 8.0/10

Smiley's Horchata

Smell: Wow ive never tried any shisha like this. smells cinnamon-y.
Wetness: same as above
Coals: Same
Longevity: same
Taste: This is one of my favorites, although you have to be a fan of horchata. alot of people didnt like it but i love it
Rating: 8.5/10

Smiley's Bubbleberry

Smell: HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING SHISHA EVER
wetness: same
Coals: Same
Longevity: same
Taste: This is by far my favorite shisha. Ive never tasted anything like this before. its awesome
Rating: 9.5/10

NEW:

im smoking naughty cow as i type this

wetness: dude this was ridiculously wet. it took a little while and alot of heat to get going
smell: this smells delightful
taste: i cant really figure it out. it just changed flavors on me into what i would SWEAR is his bubbleberry flavor. i cant help but wonder if naughty cow is a huge mix of a bunch of his flavors. maybe all of them? lol - edit: i think it just turned into a cake flavor.
coals: this is in my handheld hookah inspired by tingjunkie so just 1 hot japanese coal.
ill let you know about longevity soon enough.

i also bought margarita and prickly pear so ill review those soon. Edited by teox

Wedding cake 8.5
Bubble Berry 10 (top 3 best flavors of all time)
Margarita 9
Orange 8.5
Prickly pear 9.5
horchata 9
raspberry 8.5
im a harsh grader but all i can say until i have time to complete these reviews is smileys shisha is TOP NOTCH product. thanks to smiley starbuzz and my fusion have taken a vacation the last couple days and i dont think they will be back for awhile -= ) Edited by MrBubbler

Adding another review:

Smiley's SEXY Peach

Smell out of jar: Smells exactly like a peach, a little candy-like.
Cut: Out of the new batch I got, this was one of the wetter flavors.
Taste: Ok this peach is good. Not overpowering like starbuzz, but really zingy. Half in the mouth flavor and half in the smoke. if you know what im talking about. Really good and light but at the same time strong.
Longevity: 1 hour or more
Overall: 10/10 the only peach I'll be smoking. I know I might be a bit of a smiley's freak, but everyone has a tobacco that just makes them tick, and smiley's is it for me. I suggest trying every tobacco to see what does it for you..

Smileys Sexy Horchata

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like the mexican drink

Cut: smileys normal cut

Smoke Thickenss: 9/10

Flavour: it tastes as good as it smells

Buzz: no buzz

Duration: 2 hours

Overall: 10/10 this is one of my all time favorite flavors. I cant wait to try more of smileys shisha

Smileys Prickly Pear

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: it smells like pear

Cut: normal smiley cut

Smoke Thickenss: 7/10. Not the biggest clouds, it could have used some more coals

Flavour: It was a very unique flavor, I never have had pear before and this was a good first experience

Buzz: no buzz

Duration: 1.5 hours

Overall: 7/10. Idk if i am a huge fan of pear but this was a decently good experience

Smiley's Wedding Cake

Setup: 20" ivory
Bowl: Medium Tangiers Funnel
Hose: Large Cobra
Screen/Foil: Foil, shiny side down
Liquid In base: Ice/Water

Cut: Larger pieces with a stem here and there

Smell: Very sweet, not exactly cake like, but sweet none the less

Taste: Tasted good, I highly enjoyed this flavor once it got going. Let it acclimate for a few hours before packing it and it took about 5mins or so to heat up

Smoke Thickness: Very, never had clouds like that before, but it could have been in part of the new coals, mod, and bowl I was using.

Buzz: Pleasant.

Duration: about an hour.

Overall: 8/10, not the wedding cake I had in my mind, but still an excellent flavor, my first smiley, cant wait to try the naughty cow.

HORCHATA

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! Best flavor I've tried so far, and I still have 2 more smiley flavors to try

10/10

SMELL = SCINTILLATING
SMOKE = AMAZING
TASTE = ORGASM

Smileys Prickly Pear

Setup: Mya QT, smiley's 15 dollar kit

Bowl: MYA

Coals: Golden Coals

Smell: Pear and then Gummy Bears. Gummy Bear is my new nickname for it.

Smoke Thickenss: 8/10. Not the biggest clouds, it could have used some more coals

Flavour: Tasted great, nice pear with hint of somthing exotiic and different was my favorite up until another one of smileys.

Buzz: Very Slight

Duration: 2 hours

Overall: 8/10.

Smileys Watermelon

Smell: Just like watermelon jollyranchers.

Smoke Thickenss: 8/10. And mostly my fault i couldnt give it time to breath it smelled soooo good.

Flavour: Tasted amazing just like jollyranchers, and watermelon was always my favorite jollyrancher.

Duration: 2.5 hours and I just stopped smoking probly had alot more left in it.

Overall: 9.5/10.

Smileys Pina Colada

Smell: Just like the Drink.

Smoke Thickenss: 8/10. Nice thick clouds once again could have been better if i had given it time to rest.

Flavour: Tasted like i was smokin on a beach, reminded my of the islands.

Duration: 2 hours once again I had to cut my smoke time short had plenty of flavor still in her.

Overall: 8.5/10.

So far this is the best bang for the buck i've found all flavors taste amazing so far, I got a fresh jar of Margarita at home i'll review that later.