What's Going To Kill Me Faster?

Stuie

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's Going to Kill Me Faster?

• Hookah
    • Dr. Pepper
    • Life's Short, Double Fist Both.

I chose not to prolong my time on this earth any more than necessary.

No offense to anyone, but my family has a stout history of medical issues. I would rather not be spending my elder years constantly sick and such.

Live!

my faimly has a semi decent medical history, I just rather enjoy the pleasures and grow less old and senile, when its my time to go Im gonna go with as little regrets as I can... though hard drugs are not on my to enjoy list some pleasures in life are gonna be bad for you, and I say fuck it to that!

The attitudes you all have about health kind of amaze me. I personally don't drink soda, so my opinion may be a little off, but I don't see drinking a Dr. Pepper as grabbing life by the balls. I mean who really has regrets of not drinking enough soda while lying on their death bed. There are so many things in my life that I would put before a beverage. I get that we all must eventually die, but your actions do play a huge part. Living with conditions like Diabetes just seems like a giant bummer. Anyways, I am looking forward to growing old, there is still a lot out there to learn.

jess you just go DEEP in this, but yah idk i dont drink soda a lot but only reason im sure stuie put that on there is becuase he either drinks a liter a day or knows people that do, that cna be excessive and cause issues, to become a diabetic. but yah everything we do kills us.

2-3 liters trying to cut back.

A day?

I'm changing my vote from double fist to Dr. Pepper.

A couple years ago... here was my daily AVERAGE intake.

44oz DP from sonic on the way to work.

20oz DP mid morning.

44oz DP from sonic on the way back from lunch or 44oz DP from sonic during happy hour

1 Liter DP On the way home to drink while I smoke.

I am down to 1-2 44oz DIET DP a day. Migrated to Diet DP, Coffee, and Crystal LIght.

I voted for the double fisting.. Mostly because it involved fisting. I woulda gone with DP, but I realized it was for dr. pepper, not double penetration..

On a serious note though. I do think the soda will kill you first.

4th choice, an angry female.

My wife is the sweetest, kind hearted person in the world! But....

....My daughter may be the death of me. Not sure I am going to survive her being 4.... much less 16!

Now I don't know about Dr. Pepper, but I saw this pros and cons list thing on Facebook comparing water versus Coca-Cola. If it's true, I will never look at Coke or similar soft drinks again, and likely never drink them. I need to fact check it...

Now I don't know about Dr. Pepper, but I saw this pros and cons list thing on Facebook comparing water versus Coca-Cola. If it's true, I will never look at Coke or similar soft drinks again, and likely never drink them. I need to fact check it... I have used the stuff to clean corrosion off of batteries to have a better conduction, works like a charm.

I have given up soda years back, I never was a big drinker, but water is my drink of choice now. It's insane to think that you can drink your daily amount in calories in a big gulp ... Yikes!

I'm all for you, Stuie, cutting back. Good luck and I'm sure you can do this.