Sneak Peek

with this tax return i could totally fly out but its all going to other places :) maybe with ur tax return chris you cna fly out here since ur saving money with not paying rent and all??::)?)

I totally would, but for some BS reason I'm not getting much back this year. Not being able to claim school and being married means my tax return is only going to be a fraction of what it's been in the past. :(

Yayy chris!!! thats awesome man gratz on finally getting it!!! :yahoo:  But deff need pic's and if you do just say the world i would love to see it over TC.

• 2 weeks later...
since there was quite a bit of discussion in here about how long it took to receive, I ordered a red turkish crystal vase from the same guy chris bought his tokel from and it shipped on february 11th and they tried to deliver it today but you have to sign for it so I didn't get it today, which is february 21st. So 10 days 8 business days or actually 7 business days since monday was a holiday total for me and it made it to my town.<br /><br />Quite impressive, looks like I will be picking it up at the post office tomorrow, woot woot.

since there was quite a bit of discussion in here about how long it took to receive, I ordered a red turkish crystal vase from the same guy chris bought his tokel from and it shipped on february 11th and they tried to deliver it today but you have to sign for it so I didn't get it today, which is february 21st. So 10 days 8 business days or actually 7 business days since monday was a holiday total for me and it made it to my town.<br /><br />Quite impressive, looks like I will be picking it up at the post office tomorrow, woot woot.

Congrats man. Post pics of it when you get it.