I'm Still Alive!

Hey everyone!! Thanks for all the messages and whatnot. Yes I am still alive! Lol. As most of you know I got in a bad accident. It was pouring, was driving on a 2 way road. Guy on the other side lost control, swerved and hit me head on. A broken collarbone, moderate concussion and 2 cracked ribs later and here I am. :) my cars completely totaled though lol. just wanted to update everyone. No smOking hookah for a while, hurts to even breathe but I'm just lucky to be here.
  • Upvote 3

Yah i asked where you disappeared to an nate said you were in an accident. that is a shitty situation im sorry, but hey atleast youre ok and not missing limbs or something just a couple of breaks. Hope for a quick and speedy recovery so you can get back to normal life.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1340991822' post='550402']
Whew, glad you are okay![size=5] Sounds like someone was looking out for you[/size]... Take it easy and hope you have a speedy recovery! :)
[/quote]

It was vimal on google maps, tracking her phone :o on a serious note, glad to hear youre doing good, see ya around hopefully sooner rather than later :) Edited by Bawhee

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1341015284' post='550455']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1340991822' post='550402']
Whew, glad you are okay![size=5] Sounds like someone was looking out for you[/size]... Take it easy and hope you have a speedy recovery! :)
[/quote]

It was vimal on google maps, tracking her phone :o on a serious note, glad to hear youre doing good, see ya around hopefully sooner rather than later :)
[/quote]

Luka, when I come to see you, I shall do things do you that will teach you to keep a secret. :ph34r:

@Brooke: Glad that you're doing better. Get well soon! :)