Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1319599680' post='528884']
And my Hawks get the win!
[/quote]
I know you saw that beautiful spin-o-rama then. Haven't seen that move since I was playing NHL96 on my Sega!

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1319607600' post='528889']
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1319599680' post='528884']
And my Hawks get the win!
[/quote]
I know you saw that beautiful spin-o-rama then. Haven't seen that move since I was playing NHL96 on my Sega!
[/quote]

That was easily the best play I've seen in a looooong time. Blind spin o rama, right onto Hossa's stick. Unreal!

I would hope I saw it...I was at the game! Edited by ChicagoRSX

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1320387634' post='530233']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1320387541' post='530232']
Fuck yesssssss.
[/quote]

???
[/quote]

Sharks. Big win over the penguins. Great game.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1320387873' post='530235']
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1320387634' post='530233']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1320387541' post='530232']
Fuck yesssssss.
[/quote]

???
[/quote]

Sharks. Big win over the penguins. Great game.
[/quote]

It was a good game...wish I could say the same about the canucks, wild game. Oh well hopefully they turn it around tonight against the blues.

Well my Hawks have fallen into a nice, little craptacular slump, going out there and looking like they don't even want to be on the ice. Don't know what their problem is, but I hope Coach Q can beat it out of them. I'm tired of watching them look like they don't give a shit.

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if this forum is still going, but Flames vs Canucks 1-5, wish I could have seen that. Was also a bit surprised that Lu started, since it seems like Schneider has been seeing a lot of play these last games.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1323071411' post='531653']
This thread it def still going, just been a little dead. As far as Lu starting, yeah a little weird.
[/quote]

For all the shit that Lu gets, I think I still prefer him over Schneider, but would still like to see Schneider play. Like someone commented before, if he's going good, he's great, if he's bad then Canucks might as well not have a goal tender for the rest of the night. I don't like how aggressive Schneider is though, he gets way to far out there.

(I never get to talk hockey with anyone (im the only one who watches hockey in my family, and none of my friends watch it either so, this might become a new favourite thread of mine)

The problem with Leaky Lu is you don't pay $10 million for a on again off again goaltender. That's simply dumb, especially for a guy who put in that Stanley Cup Final performance. And on a side note, it's great to have another hockey fan involved here.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1323105117' post='531722']
The problem with Leaky Lu is you don't pay $10 million for a on again off again goaltender. That's simply dumb, especially for a guy who put in that Stanley Cup Final performance. And on a side note, it's great to have another hockey fan involved here.
[/quote]

Very true, but im still not stoked on Schneider, sure you can be an aggressive goaltender, but leaving the crease, that often..not a good idea.
Thanks ^_^

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1323129256' post='531795']
Well the thing is, Lu is an amazing goalie. Just sucks when he can't perform.
[/quote]

Exactly, I really like Lu actually, I prefer him over Schneider, but it seems like Lu is having more and more off days as the seasons go on.

Lu lets the media get to him too much. He's great when hes great but if he has an off game then the media attacks him and it gets to him. Oh how people forget the 17 game streak that the Canucks went on last year and how Lu owned it. Oh and hes on a declining paygrade. He did get 10 mill last year, this year he only gets 6 and it keeps going down till 2056 or whenever his contract is up lol.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1323149598' post='531813']
Lu lets the media get to him too much. He's great when hes great but if he has an off game then the media attacks him and it gets to him. Oh how people forget the 17 game streak that the Canucks went on last year and how Lu owned it. Oh and hes on a declining paygrade. He did get 10 mill last year, this year he only gets 6 and it keeps going down till 2056 or whenever his contract is up lol.
[/quote]

Yea I agree, the media does effect him quite a bit it seems.

Canucks vs Colorado Avalanches tomorrow!

Sharks vs First place Wild tomorrow.
New Conferences passes Board of Governors
Sharks will play Vancouver 6 times a year.
Weird new conferences.
My personal favorite conference will be the NorthEast which will consists of Boston Montreal Toronto Ottawa [b]Florida[/b] and [b]Tampa[/b]
Two of those cities are not by the others someone failed geography.