Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

Looks gorgeous man! I think I like this style more than 628, still can't live without a purge though :D IMO it looks better on the blue/gold bell vase than the trumpet but your call of course!

damn those pipes are nice, one thing that surprised me is how short they are. The 628 is something like 24". Is that one about the same size? I like the etchings on heart. When you get some time maybe line all ur pipes up and take a pic? I think its almost the same size as ur nour. nice pipe chris. I think you owe hassouni big time!

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1327784756' post='536890']
I cant wait for all of us Elmas owners to flood tc with them :D
[/quote]

That could be arranged....

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1327784756' post='536890']
Looks awesome man! Your hose reminds me of Freddy Kreugers sweater. So bad ass! I cant wait for all of us Elmas owners to flood tc with them :D
[/quote]

lol, dude I had to go back and look at it. Its Freddy Kreuger sweater hose!

Yes it is closer in height to my Nawras than the KM. I'll do a lineup here soon.

Freddie Kreuger?! AWESOME! Haha. I seriously love this hose...

Elmas party on TC tomorrow? I think so.

Yeah Mike, I get what you mean by more traditional. Hass made a good point in TC though- the hose colors match the trumpet vase more than the blue vase. That I agree with as well. Either way, I'm not making any decision on anything soon. I'm going to use it on the blue vase for now. :)

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1327791866' post='536905']
Did you try the Elmas on the red vase?
[/quote]
DO THIS!

Thanks dudes. I recommend everyone get one, and I haven't even smoked mine yet! :lol:

I'm gonna smoke it tomorrow on TC.

Definitely wouldn't fit the red vase. The downstem is a good bit too long. That would look sexy, though.

the hose tip looks like a dick

i'm not a fan of the turkish style hoses, though, all joking aside. i just don't like how they look

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1327827174' post='536956']

i'm not a fan of the turkish style hoses, though, all joking aside. i just don't like how they look
[/quote]

God, are these the type of posts you do when you're sober? All serious and shit. Where's the Iain who posts for the lulz?

Get drunk and come post again.

:P

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1327832436' post='536963']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1327827174' post='536956']

[/quote]

God, are these the type of posts you do when you're sober? All serious and shit. Where's the Iain who posts for the lulz?

Get drunk and come post again.

:P
[/quote]
lol....are the tips of wood or plastic? looks like plastic but since I have never seen one i don't really know.

Had the first smoke today. Used the adapter plus Tangiers Mini Phunnel with Indian Summer on the blue vase. All I can say is wow. The hose started off tasting twangy because of the goat leather, but it quickly faded away for the most part. Hass said it takes a few smokes for the taste to go away completely. No purge wasn't an issue, but I was careful with my heat management, more so than usual.

Thursday I'll try it on the trumpet and with the Turkish male bowl.

EDIT: Concerning what Hass said about the tip... it's really freakin' cool. I saw the wood on the inside of the plastic and was like, "How they do that?!" The dogwood is suppposed to make the flavor better, according to Ahmet Elmas.*

* http://www.elmasnargile.com/en/hakkimizda.htm

• 1 month later...
So I dunno if you guys remember, but I had a thread where I was asking if anyone could help me ID a red genie boho I bought off of eBay. I think the thread got lost when the forum time traveled, so here's an update:

It is definitely NOT a boho. It is made by a company called Group Elegance. Eric told me this back when I talked to him about it, but Mark of Kasbah Hookah Bazaar found me some pics and a link:

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/1z18qqw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/33zfgqu.jpg[/img]

Here is a link that made me literally lol: [url="http://www.starbuzztobacco.com/hookahs/189-the-passion-hookah.html"]http://www.starbuzzt...ion-hookah.html[/url]

Glad to have finally properly identified this thing. Thanks Eric and Mark! You guys are awesome.