Shows I'm Addicted To...

bellaxovita

QUOTE (Arcane @ Nov 18 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Nov 18 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 18 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know latly i been watching barney miller and im starting to really like it..i think i will add this to my tv shows to be watching..along with munsters, married with children, george lopez..lol

You are the fist person i have ever seen or heard say the like to watch/hear George Lopez!

i think George Lopez is pretty funny...

Every time I see the commercial for his show, which is every 5 minutes mind you, I drink 2 shots of everclear just to try to burn out the sound of his voice. So far it's Me - 0 , GL - 568

• 4 weeks later...
I don't watch tv, but here are a few shows I've managed to come across by word of mouth:

The Office
The Boondocks
Everybody Hates Chris

I think I am addicted to watching video. I have both my Queue and Instant Watch Queue on Netflix maxed out at 500 a peice and I still rent movies locally, watch hulu, and download like a mad man.... so glad Demonoid is back!!!!

[quote name='zthree' date='15 December 2009 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1260937509' post='439485']
seinfeld
futurama
[b]king of the hill[/b]
community
secret girlfriend
the colbert report
curb your enthusiasm
[b]weeds[/b]
& river monsters...cant forget river monsters...
[/quote]

How could I forget those 2. Futurama was a great show, but I don't have any of them on DVD.

• 6 months later...
found more shows to watch!!

Current Favorite: Big Bang Theory (even though I only saw 3 episodes....from different seasons)

Runner Up: a certain show starring Mary Louise Parker

Will finish the seasons, just because I started watching: Dexter

Wish the new season would start already: Spartacus

True Blood
Chowder
Pretty Little Liars
Happy Town
Paranormal State

Those are the shows I can think of right now... I'll probably think of more.

True Blood

ADVENTURE TIME with Finn and Jake (best new cartoon eveeerrrr)

Glee

other than that I pretty much only watch shows on Discovery, Travel, History, etc

No reception out here, no cable available, snow melting off the roof destroyed the sattelite dish a few years ago. I don't miss it, CNN maybe but i can get my news on the web. So I am addicted to netflix
I go thru phases one year kung fu movies, one year samurai flix, bollywood and now documentaries especially anything BBC with David Attenborough. BBC docs are made for people who think, American doc are made to cater to the masses Shark Attack! History channel has deteriorated into fluff, sad.

breaking bad (most recent)
entourage
true blood
hung

um, those are the ones im into that are still going
gonna pick up sons of anarchy here soon, as well as dexter... but i got alot of catching up to do with dexter... been putting off watching it for a couple years lol

[quote name='mustafabey' date='13 July 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1279058009' post='474925']
No reception out here, no cable available, snow melting off the roof destroyed the sattelite dish a few years ago. I don't miss it, CNN maybe but i can get my news on the web. So I am addicted to netflix
I go thru phases one year kung fu movies, one year samurai flix, bollywood and now documentaries especially anything BBC with David Attenborough. [b]BBC docs are made for people who think, American doc are made to cater to the masses Shark Attack! History channel has deteriorated into fluff, sad.
[/b][/quote]

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Btw BBC's Planet Earth was amazing!

Cosign Big Bang Theory.