• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 8 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Saechao_07
@ Oct 8 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is the best retailer for selling nakala and more verity of flavors wise ?

best vendor for everything http://www.hookahjohn.com/main.sc;jsession...26.qscstrfrnt02

10% off on orders of $45 or more use coupon code HF13 when checking out

x2.

Yes both those vendors are great and there are a few others but it seems none of them have the best selection of nakhla.Some have this some have that but no one has all the nakhla.
Its sad that we can't just buy right from nakhla.Seems like it would be so easy to set up a good online ordering system for such a huge company like that.You would think they would have the capability.

I want all the nakhla

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (tranoid no ki @ Oct 8 2009, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS IS THE BEST METHOD FOR PACKING NAKH INTO A PHUNNEL

If you don't follow this, you're doing it wrong. This has worked failproof for me the three nights I've tried it :) Thanks dude!

Fail. There's no one single method that works. Many work. I dunno how you get away with poking them holes in the middle John. I can never get it to work with those middle holes poked. Other than that the way I do it gets me awesome flavor, bitchin' clouds and a nice long enjoyable bowl.

:D

• 1 month later...
[quote name='shaffaaf27' date='31 August 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1251768496' post='401842']
i think im the only one who shsiha does make sleepy. i only get hungry
[/quote]

Shisha also makes me sleepy every now and then.

Not trying to revive dead threads but this thread should always be made available. I finally have coco's to use so I'm going to see how well this works in my med. phunnel with mizo watermelon.

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING THIS ENTIRE TIME?!?!?!:ireful:

This is the best consistent session I've ever had! The bowl doesn't burn, shisha is flavorful the entire time and it don't have to replace my bowl every hour or so like an egyptian. I never used my phunnel since I could never get it to perform well but I am now more learned. Thank you senor Matterios.

I'm glad it works for you.

As long as you pack it tight and put enough in the bowl so it is higher than the phunnel hole there should be no problems.

Now-a-days I pack even more than I did in this tutorial, pretty much right up to the edge of the bowl, here it is a little lower than the edge of the bowl.

I did 25g in this tutorial, and I use 30g now.