Anyone Try Calling Dgp (world Hookah)?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just repeat exactly what I heard from Neal/Holly in there chat(Not sure who it was as it was just under the name WorldHookah). What they said was that they were moving to San Diego to open up shop there, he/she mentioned trying to buy Odyssey Lounge from Eric becasue Eric wants to buy the bigger building across the street from his current location to operate out of. So my guess is he's somewhere in San Diego with a U-Haul attached to his little Saturn....

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Jul 11 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it funny everyone thought this guy was a god no longer than 2 months ago....not to mention he was a sponser on your site.

Not me. Never dealt with the guy, or even considered it. The whole "global420.com" thing and all... No thanks.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Jul 11 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATF wont disappear if he crosses state borders if he still has problems with them

in edition: if he tries to make another website, it will be easy to catch anyway. its going to be a super generic e-commerce template that doesn't work properly and has graphics a 5 year old designed for it.

And 12 year old girls dressed like whores.

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jul 11 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scoop @ Jul 11 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATF wont disappear if he crosses state borders if he still has problems with them

in edition: if he tries to make another website, it will be easy to catch anyway. its going to be a super generic e-commerce template that doesn't work properly and has graphics a 5 year old designed for it.

And 12 year old girls dressed like whores.

lol

His legal difficulties are no surprise since he ADMITTED TO DECEIVING A JUDGE on this forum. Remember "Holly" posting this on June 16? --->

"THE STORES ARE IN MY NAME:(1)BECUSE HE WAS GOING THROGH A DIVORCE. (2) HIS FAMILY DONT LIKE ME AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM THEY WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD GET SHIT."

Translated into simple English:

"Neil put his business and assets in my name so that he could hide his assets from a court and try to convince a judge that he is worth less than he is so that he wouldn't have to give his ex wife anything."

This guy gets funnier every time I hear about him.

- Ronald

I lol'ed when I read this. I'm so happy I never bought shit from his corrupt ass store.

The End?(for neal)

See the thing is.... People have a tendency to jump on bandwagons as human nature. Someone seems to be into what you're into, offers you a little help, whatever. You seem to connect. But all you've seen is the surface. Friendship and trust take time. People earn the right to your trust when they have the opportunity to screw you and don't take it. Not before. And honestly.... I don't want to be friends with my vendors. I don't try and call Sam Walton if I go to Walmart to buy something. Why should I need to communicate with Mr. Joe Blow from Hookah Whatever? Run your business professionally as a business with decent customer service, send me what I paid for, and leave me the hell alone. I'm not your friend, I'm your customer for God's sake. My friends got that way over time and trust and earning the right into my life. You don't get there by selling me a kilo of shisha.

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Jul 11 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See the thing is.... People have a tendency to jump on bandwagons as human nature. Someone seems to be into what you're into, offers you a little help, whatever. You seem to connect. But all you've seen is the surface. Friendship and trust take time. People earn the right to your trust when they have the opportunity to screw you and don't take it. Not before. And honestly.... I don't want to be friends with my vendors. I don't try and call Sam Walton if I go to Walmart to buy something. Why should I need to communicate with Mr. Joe Blow from Hookah Whatever? Run your business professionally as a business with decent customer service, send me what I paid for, and leave me the hell alone. I'm not your friend, I'm your customer for God's sake. My friends got that way over time and trust and earning the right into my life. You don't get there by selling me a kilo of shisha.

'Rani

Words of wisdom. The Romanians have a saying that sums it up: "Before you call someone your friend, eat a bushel of salt with him."

Honestly when I bought my first REAL Hookah the guy was a great help. I somehow managed to call him while he was at HC and he picked up Hafa and a buch of other things from me (I even got to talk to George). He honored the 15% discount and gave me free 3rd or 2nd day shipping (that alone came to 36 dollars that he covered!) And a shit ton of shisha! I honestly was sticking up for the guy even on the thread about him cursing out that fella. But with all the recent bs that is happening I really am starting to question the man's integrity! Edited by indian_villager

I think this is a bit of a non story.

Neal has packed up his pots and pans and gone home [Metrophically speaking]

Like another vendor I can think of who has now moved onto different pastures.

Goddamn.

I am still waiting for 2 kg of tobacco i already payed!

Holly promised to ship out asap, but then they sold the lounge.
What can i do? I cannot reach em either. Edited by xebra

QUOTE (xebra @ Jul 12 2008, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goddamn.

What can i do? I cannot reach em either.

Call your credit card company and say that you never recieved what you paid for.

QUOTE (xebra @ Jul 12 2008, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goddamn.

What can i do? I cannot reach em either.

I also get to say i told you so.

Call your cc company.

Payment is from 22.3., noone warned at that time!

He told me i'd have to wait a month, which was ok and he's sent the first stuff. after 2 Months i recieved all 3 packages, but 2 kg of tobacco were missing.
I told him, and he said he'd ship it out. After not recieving anything within 4 weeks we had a talk, he called me a scammer, i was freakin out afterwards as well and finally holly said she'd take care of it.
She promised to ship it within a week, because not everything was in stock. I asked her again, and she told me that there has been a tax problem and the financial administration took all the fantasia, and that she would ship 2 weeks ago.
I did not believe it and tried to call neal to get things clear in a good way. But i could not reach him.
Now 2 weeks are gone, the stuff should already have arrived and nothing happenes.

Guys I'm fed up.

Sorry Neal, but 4 Months waiting time is too much!

QUOTE (xebra @ Jul 12 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Payment is from 22.3., noone warned at that time!

He told me i'd have to wait a month, which was ok and he's sent the first stuff. after 2 Months i recieved all 3 packages, but 2 kg of tobacco were missing.
I told him, and he said he'd ship it out. After not recieving anything within 4 weeks we had a talk, he called me a scammer, i was freakin out afterwards as well and finally holly said she'd take care of it.
She promised to ship it within a week, because not everything was in stock. I asked her again, and she told me that there has been a tax problem and the financial administration took all the fantasia, and that she would ship 2 weeks ago.
I did not believe it and tried to call neal to get things clear in a good way. But i could not reach him.
Now 2 weeks are gone, the stuff should already have arrived and nothing happenes.

Guys I'm fed up.

Sorry Neal, but 4 Months waiting time is too much!

I know how uncool that is to get screwed like that, but in all honesty, you need to just contact your cc company as others have already said, get a refund for the 2 KG of shisha and move on.

I just noticed a hose is missing as well.

i will cancel the first payment, neal if you can read this you got time til tuesday to contact me.

Just wrote you emails on all adresses, in the shop, in your social network, you definitely had time to read it since you posted meanwhile.