Anyone Try Calling Dgp (world Hookah)?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The package arrived this morning, and everything looks in order. There is even a nice note from Holly saying that they will dispatch my Fantasia soon.

I really think that whatever has happened is an honest mistake because it has taken a week for my order to get to the UK. Plus the fact that I have not even paid for it yet!

QUOTE (xebra @ Jul 19 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So how can i contact neal? exept via cellular i cannot reach him like that!

I don't know that there's any other option other then by phone right now, and even that must be done through this other person at his shop now. He's hidin out somewhere in Cali though so if you can track him down..... iroc-cop.gif

I heard he is in Hesperia, CA.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jul 19 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xebra @ Jul 19 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So how can i contact neal? exept via cellular i cannot reach him like that!

I don't know that there's any other option other then by phone right now, and even that must be done through this other person at his shop now. He's hidin out somewhere in Cali though so if you can track him down..... iroc-cop.gif

i actually was just on his blogspot and he tooks his camera and showed me like a virtual tour of his shop...holly shit it looks AMAZING he has some sick km and a SHITLOAD of tobacco, i don't know where he got it from or how he's still in business (only from the things that ive seen mush say about him doing tax evasion/uun safe packing) but his new shop looks really nice...i don't know if i would order from him though just because of the unstability...he's either A+ with giving free stuff and what not ( i personally never had a problem from him) but from reading the forums i see ALOT of people got dicked over.

• 2 weeks later...
Im pretty sure Neal left town cuz some dumbass people ratted him out sayin he was selling illegal tabacco in Las Vegas because it was made in Cali... just because the sales tax laws and yeah i been to some of neals shops and they are really affordable compared to other shit in California smile.gif

QUOTE (BHJ1320 @ Jul 31 2008, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im pretty sure Neal left town cuz some dumbass people ratted him out sayin he was selling illegal tabacco in Las Vegas because it was made in Cali... just because the sales tax laws and yeah i been to some of neals shops and they are really affordable compared to other shit in California smile.gif

so what you're saying is that you agree with the illegal sale of tobacco? do you agree with the sale of counterfeit tobacco too? If its being sold illegally, it could just as well be counterfeit.. (not saying neal's was or anything dont get me wrong). In my opinion, neal was and still is a great guy, but he took risks selling illegal tobacco andw he got caught, thats what you get for your greed. Greed is human nature, I don't think one person hasn't skipped on a few taxes or declared less than they earnt. I know I have, I work illegally at the moment, I'm not paying national insurance (keeps the hospitals free in Malta, 10% of your wages) but its just for the summer. I think everyone is quick to jump on someone doing this who gets caught but deep down, they all know they have done something similar.

not sure if anyone else got the e-mail, or cares, but he said something about having about 30 new KMs... tempting, but not with the shady practices

Yeah got it too..it was sent from the FOTM email address. So not spam so to speak, but yeah kinda

QUOTE (TBatcho07 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would you guy's care if I took a tire iron to his face?

Yes, I believe what Neal has gone through enough.

Violence will not solve anything but change you for the worse.

I know you are most likely being sarcastic. Just wanted to state that for the record.

Well following my other posts in this thread, I thought I would update you guys. After receiving the first half of my order, JD pointed me towards this thread, which is when I cancelled my credit card. Neal had promised to dispatch the Fantasia part of my order a few weeks ago, but now I can't seem to get through to him on either of the numbers on his website.

No payment has been taken from my card, and I have already received 3kg of tobacco. I guess that is free then, unless he wants to hunt me down in the UK... at an address which I moved out of 3 weeks ago (student flat), lol!

QUOTE (Canon @ Aug 5 2008, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not very nice to steal 3 kg of tobacco. from anyone.

neal sent me a nice mya hookah as a wedding gift

Well I have been trying to call and email him to ask about the Fantasia and give him my new card details... but since both numbers no longer work and since he is not replying to my emails... there is not much I can do is there? mellow.gif