Post Your Copy + Paste

bjelder

1Z 65F 59R 03 9324 050 9

my tracking #. I'm at working waiting for this to show it's been delivered so I can run over during lunch. Otherwise I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning since my apt. office closes at 6, the same time i get out.

6015 Lenzi Avenue Hodgkins, IL 60525

was tracking where my package was...so I looked up that area's police dept to estimate how long it would take the package to get to my place...7hrs left till my tangiers is in da 'burgh

Spreading like a plague throughout the human race.
Corpses are feasting and not leaving a trace.
The undead now walk the earth.
Bringing human life to extinction.
Glowing eyes emerging from the rivers mud,
They feast on us like cattle while they bathe in our blood.
Ripping, tearing, eating us alive x2
Feasting, devouring, no way to survive x2
No humans left alive
So breathe your last breath.
No place now left to run, so breathe in your last breathe.
Maggots devour the innocent.
The guilty and the judge, the priest, every last human defense, their ends soaked in blood.
Cities erupt in fire, the zombies continue to eat.
No humans left alive.
Just rotting mutilated meat.
Apocalypse has started.

I was looking at Brain Drill lyrics......a Grindcore band...lol

attacking me

I have no idea what that was about...kindof concerns me actually...

Tangiers Watermelon

Setup: Medium Tangiers Phunnel, standard generic egyptian 32" from HS, Nammor hose, two 33mm 3k coals (on the third attempt I used 4 Japanese Quicklites)

Smell: this stuff smelled intense. Almost like zaghoul flavored shisha. It took a few sniffs to detect the watermelon scent, but I found it

Cut: Long, lanky cuts of tobacco

Appearance: This stuff isn't dyed like Starbuzz, its a really dark brown, almost black, shisha. I'm glad its not dyed, as that gives it an 'artificial' look to it.

Smoke: Smoke was decent, not the thickest I've seen but certainly not the thinnest, and on my third attempt I got pretty thick smoke.

Flavor: On my first attempt I didn't get good flavor (got a zaghoul flavor.) Second attempt I got good flavor. I packed my bowl to the brim and only put on two coals. Third attempt I got a Bubblicious bubblegum watermelon flavor. It was pretty good.

Buzz: This stuff has buzz. I smoke a pack every other day or so, so I'm pretty tolerant to nicotine, but I was able to detect its presence.

Overall: Tangiers has great potential (not that it doesn't, I just haven't tried any other flavors) I look forward to the full line of Tangiers.

Rating: I'm giving this a 8.5-9/10. The taste was a bit off on my first attempt, but my second two were spot-on watermelon, the smell of the shisha is a bit harsh like Zaghoul. To quote the Anchorman movie, "It stings the nostrils." I still love this stuff and I plan on buying much more Tangiers.
----------

I used one of my previous reviews as a template for my Tangiers Orange Soda review... unsure.gif

Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains, no feeling
Eternity awaits

-------

i was updating my sig

• 1 month later...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...;sigb=12ka0632v

Glad this was my cut and paste smile.gif

I linked this to chat today as well lol, we could not believe this forum exists.... Edited by giant ninja robot