The Bent Band

Snoopy1966

QUOTE (nonbent @ Jun 29 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I joined just to correspond with others folks and maybe gain some hyyyoookkkaahhh knowledge...I also saw my former band's name in a thread so that picqued my interest.

Yeah... I totally believe you...

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jun 29 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ed you are a joke. He is jealous because he sits at home and we play. We have a new guitar player that sings better then you Ed. We Rock better then anything I saw from videos from you. You really need to get a life. Make a Band with Mark. Oh yeah consider yourself banned also because you do not know a freakin' thing about Hookah. Mark must have told you about this site.

"This forum is for General Topics not pertaining to hookahs"

Now why would you ban me? Cuz you can't take the truth? If your guitar player is such a hotshit singer, take my vids off the myspace and put yours on! Post your songlist...I'll bet all the good songs are gone, all the gnr, Led Zep, Skid Row, all the hi-singing shit you CLAIM you guys still do. I have a problem with you putting words in my mouth-saying I made up the name of your crappy band. And peeps, for the record, it was the bass player who threatened me first for not telling him right away that I had to quit. HE'S the psycho. I can sing circles around your singer. The proof is in the songs that you had to drop because he could'nt sing em. You guys sing all that alternative growly stuff now, right? That's the lowroad Todd. Lotsa bands, ANY band can do that.

QUOTE (non_bent @ Jun 29 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"This forum is for General Topics not pertaining to hookahs"

Now why would you ban me? Cuz you can't take the truth? If your guitar player is such a hotshit singer, take my vids off the myspace and put yours on! Post your songlist...I'll bet all the good songs are gone, all the gnr, Led Zep, Skid Row, all the hi-singing shit you CLAIM you guys still do. I have a problem with you putting words in my mouth-saying I made up the name of your crappy band. And peeps, for the record, it was the bass player who threatened me first for not telling him right away that I had to quit. HE'S the psycho. I can sing circles around your singer. The proof is in the songs that you had to drop because he could'nt sing em. You guys sing all that alternative growly stuff now, right? That's the lowroad Todd. Lotsa bands, ANY band can do that.

Fuck off.

Another Mod must have un banned you. I know the truth Ed. Don't worry you stalker! there will be new videos up soon. So tell us something about your HYyyyyyyoookah knowledge??

Just so you know Ed we just this guitar player this week. There will be new vids soon stalker boy.

man, get the fuck outta our forum...you're obviously a waste of life here just to start drama

do us a favor "unbent", eat shit and die, also "Va a joderte!"

edit: snoop, if you cant ban him, you could always edit every one of his posts wink.gif Edited by r1v3th3ad

• 4 weeks later...
Here is a couple pics of an outside show we did last night. That is Lake Michigan behind the stage!! I will take some snapshots from the vids I took and maybe even put up a couple of songs here so everyones can see.

QUOTE (TBatcho07 @ Jul 28 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like it was a blast

It was really cool until it got dark and all the Bay flies swarmed around our lights. It was 45 minutes of pure bug enjoyment. I think we all swallowed bugs when we went to sing...lol I think I fed about 1000 mosquitoes or more that night. Then the wind direction changed and it was a lot better! I had a pile of dead bay flies in all the hoops of my drums. It was a great night, lots of peoples dancing and having a good ol' time.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jul 28 2008, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TBatcho07 @ Jul 28 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like it was a blast

It was really cool until it got dark and all the Bay flies swarmed around our lights. It was 45 minutes of pure bug enjoyment. I think we all swallowed bugs when we went to sing...lol I think I fed about 1000 mosquitoes or more that night. Then the wind direction changed and it was a lot better! I had a pile of dead bay flies in all the hoops of my drums. It was a great night, lots of peoples dancing and having a good ol' time.

sounds like a blast snoopy, when you come to michigan in the future tell me and ill come to one of your shows.
keep rockin man.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jul 28 2008, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!! That is so grose,I am terrified of bugs bro.

So when is the Bent Band going to come down Nebraska-way, Snoop?

• 1 month later...
OK guys settle down...lol Yes she is VERY HOT!! Rule #1 in a Band, you do not date or mess around with the chick singer!! It kinda makes a big mess if the 2 of you would split up. Got good business sense in that way. Our Band is a Business and that is how we roll!!

thewave.gif rock_band.gif

Snoop, very responsible and smart but yeah she's purty hot. We are talking about the one on the left with the spiky hair right? Just kidding smile.gif

Where you been yo? Must be practicin wth the band, lol. So how long till your daughter is shredding mean enough to join up? FACEMELTER!!!!!!!

I have been so busy, I closed on a home yesterday and lots of practicing to get the new line up ready for Oct 18th. We are gonna shred this town up big time!!

My Daughter loves the guitar gnr. She has been playing it a lot. She had 2 years of lessons!!