You Hookah Too Much When....

thought of these the otherday so i HAD to revive the topic

You hookah too much when your girlfriend uses shisha juice as perfume because she knows it makes you hot.

One of the hardest decisions is when your girlfriend says "We can smoke the hookah, or we can have sex" *was a hard decision, but i just got in some new AF banana so i chose the hookah*

you see a hot chick and think to yourself "Damn, she's got curves like a KM"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 17 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you know where to get foil at 2 am

walgreens.....duh lol

when ur mom is making fruit salad and you swipe half of it at night to put in ur vase then claim u ate it the next morning

you've smoked more fruit than eaten in the past month

.....when your cheap chinese knock off smokes better than your buddies quality set up.

.....when you look at rust as a good thing because it means you HAVE to buy a new hookah.

.....when you call off from work because your expecting a package today.

.....when your friends call you at 4 in the morning because they can't get their hookah going right or "theres no smoke!".

.....when your friends start calling you "The Chef" because you always bring some crazy insane unheard of (at least to them) mixtures that no one else has thought of and they are staples at parties now.

.....when you think to yourself "Fuck, what mixture am I gonna create to take to the party this weekend".

When you're setting up the hookah at an Earth Day drumcircle
When after that, you meet up for another two bowls
When after that you smoke with a bunch of kids that are on campus for a battle of the bands and are now their shisha hookup for their hookahs tongue.gif

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 18 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 18 2008, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you've smoked more fruit than eaten in the past month

There's the thread right there biggrin.gif Excellent one Bushbr

When it's breakfast time and you put down the English Breakfast Blend No.2 to type this post tongue.gif

JD

The Thread is MINE!!!
[attachment=1434:stallone..._3700761.jpg]

you know you hookah too much when your coffee maker starts the coals in the morning with the alarm feature, and you've packed the bowl the night before...

havent done it, but could it work??

QUOTE (ryno @ Apr 20 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know you hookah too much when your coffee maker starts the coals in the morning with the alarm feature, and you've packed the bowl the night before...

havent done it, but could it work??

u mean using the hot plate deally to light th coal instead of heating te coffee?
don't know if that would get hot enough, and would probably be bad for the coffee maker to run it without water and shit in it

...when you just called a hookah lounge back home to try to set up an interview for a job when you're back in town tongue.gif

edit: and used the hookahforum as a reference lol_hitting.gif Edited by r1v3th3ad

you hookah too much when you realize that you no longer have a carpet with burn marks in it. you have burn marks with bits of carpet in between wink.gif

you know you hookah too much when you have a 20 page report due tomorrow and youre saying to yourself, if i pack the bowl and start coals real quick ill have time to smoke in between sentences.