Quit Smoking So Selling Everything!

nicayotte

I would be interested in the Gyro if it was a better deal. That package 1 deal is what I can get it for new from HS, plus the free hookah for 200 subtotal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 24 2008, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be interested in the Gyro if it was a better deal. That package 1 deal is what I can get it for new from HS, plus the free hookah for 200 subtotal.

that would have been a better pm than post

QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 24 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that would have been a better pm than post

Maybe, but it wasn't meant to be diragatory or anything like that, just a statement saying that maybe I am not the only one that would jump on the Mya if the price was a deal. I understand getting the most for what you got. I just meant it as "If the price drops, I am in"

$130 is a deal.... the thing is mint condition and includes a heba diffuser, and an extra stem..... along with the carrying case and original bowl. I will gladly take better pictures to prove this point if anyone needs me to.

QUOTE (bigben7 @ Mar 27 2008, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am interested in buying lots of shisha from you but you haven't replied to my PM yet.

I replied check your pms, and no need to worry i am not trying to low ball people here, i am a fellow hookah smoker and jsut want ot get something out of what i put so much in dry.gif