Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

place your name. i love your hose thats sooo unique and cool.

ok QUESTION!!

every time i clean my hookah out after i smoke i get some weird ass green water now i haven't smoked in it for about a week and i see some green in the stem.. wth do i do? i did a hard core cleaning with lemon juice baking soda hot ass water and scrubbed it for a long time but it still happens.. anyone else has this problem??

Wait, you see green shit after you have smoked it? Or cleaned it, waited a week then cleaned it again and saw the green??

I see debris and discolored water when i clean mine, but thats only after a smoke.

I would try running mabey a paper towl w/ coat hanger thru the stem AFTER you have washed it and let it dry. Then check out whats on the paper towl.

Got the tri-metal yesterday!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Been busy as hell so I haven't had a chance to smoke it....can't wait. BTW...is anybody interested in the KM hose pictured? I got a nammor with it so I don't have much use. Beautiful hose, just like the washablity of the nammor.

Bandit

[attachment=1429:IMG_0610.jpg]

[attachment=1430:nam_hose.jpg]

• 3 weeks later...
Jeez villager, that thing is BEAUTIFUL. I'm now in the market for an ice chamber of that nature...I have a tri-metal that is identical to 4 other pictures I've seen on this forum and I don't like like that situation one bit. To contribute to the feel of this thread, I LOVE the way my KM smokes, a pull like breathing. KM's FTW!

QUOTE (Itami @ May 4 2008, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeez villager, that thing is BEAUTIFUL. I'm now in the market for an ice chamber of that nature...I have a tri-metal that is identical to 4 other pictures I've seen on this forum and I don't like like that situation one bit. To contribute to the feel of this thread, I LOVE the way my KM smokes, a pull like breathing. KM's FTW!

Thats not my pipe I quoted "Place_Name_Here"....I wish it was mine though! I have a Hafa its posted on the page fefore I think!

she is a beut. im smokeing it right now! you can thank my wonderfull girlfriend for the pics. sometimes being at art school has its perks, she is a disigner and a good photographer.damn thanks for all the ownderfull coments about the pipe. i want another pipe allready lol. Edited by Place_Name_Here

QUOTE (Place_Name_Here @ May 8 2008, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where did you git that ice chamber, iv been looking everywhere.

They are built into the KM Stems.

Hookah-shisha.com sells an additional ice chamber mod, but there are some mixed reviews about it.

Hey guys, long time, no chat sad.gif

Well some stuff is going on, and I'm not in a position where I need to sell my pipe(km trimetal)

Its up in the trades section, if you want to check it out

hoping to send it off locally, but im not sure if thats going to happen