Samples Galore

Well a while back i signed up from som free new flavors from Hookah-Shisha, as did alot of us, and a few weeks ago i signed up for some new starbuzz from Inside-Hookah. Well both samples (along with my next gamefly game since i upgraded to 2 out at a time tongue.gif) came today. The Romman is Mango and Cocktail, and the Starbuzz is Pumpkin Pie and Apple Cinnamon. Well, so far the Romman smells awesome!! The mango and cocktail smell spot on. Ill get to smoke those tommorw hopefully, if i can somehow find coals by then XD

The Pumpkin Pie and Apple Cinnamon..... lets just hope its one of those tastes better than it smells XD

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 24 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wish i would have gotten chosen for the romman samples..... sad.gif

well wouldnt ya know it. when i got home from work last nite and checked the mail, i had recieved some samples from the lovely romman peeps. they sent me sweet melon and mint. now im not a melon fan, but i will def give it a go. smile.gif

y do i always get samples of things that i normally dont like...lol. im not a big fan of melon and i've never really wanted to smoke mint all by itself, but oh well. i'll give it a shot

i thought that the apple cinnamon and pumpkin pie both smelled really good... now all i have to do is try them.