Samples Galore

I finally got mine sunday as well. Prob. got them Sat. but I don't get the mail, so who knows.

I got mango and lemon, I may try the mango but from previous mango experiences, I prob wont. I will try the lemon, the only lemon I have to compare with is layalina and its been a while.

Seeing as this is labeled "pipe tobacco" does this mean it needs a lot of heat?

well, I thought I was getting mine late cause I gave them the wrong address (zip code actually). But too bad smiley's samples haven't worked their way through the system... I gave him the wrong zip as well. Everyone said theywere so good, wonder when he's gonna start distributing them.

I got my Romman samples on Saturday, Strawberry and Double Apple. I've only tried strawberry so far, it was actually pretty nice. But I lost the piece of paper that had the review questions on it and the email I need to reply to. I was hoping another person who got the Romman samples could post me the questions they want answered and where to send them. If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. smile.gif

Well i finally got some time to sit down and try these two flavors (apple cinnamon and pumpkin pie) and what i got from it was first off they were both really good. When i smoked the AC though i wasn't to happy with the ex hail towards the end. At the beginning it was good and there was a bit of spice in it but after that it started to taste strange. As for the pumpkin pie i thought it was great, i had been looking for a pumpkin since Halloween so to finally get to taste it was a good experience. Hope it helps someone.

this was in a thread a few weeks ago. the guys from romman came on and said that they were revamping some of there flavors and asked us to email them our addys if we wanted samples. after they had enough people they posted that they didnt need any more people. So the only way to get some of these is gonna be to check the forum constently and watch to see if someone does this again.