W00t! Package Arrived! First Online Order Ever.

Hey guys, so my package from MNH just arrived, and I know you guys like the pictures so here's my thread!

Okay, rundown of the order.

I ordered on the 7th, processed the same day and was shipped on the 10th. Package arrived at my country on the 17th, my state on the 20th and received my package today! So here's what I ordered :

Mya QT
Razan hose
3 pack Coconara coals
3 pack AF

The box was in bad condition, so i was a little nervous to see what the inside might look like. But it's all good!

So here's the pics

AF Grenadine, Watermelon & Bublegum

MNH sent me a 50g pack of Fantasia Raspberry Lemonade, this thing smells awesome! Can't wait to smoke this. Thanks MNH!

The QT ashtray, it's tiny.. almost the size of my hand.

The QT itself, there is actually, a small crack on the base, where the stem meets. Only an aesthetic problem so no biggie.

Coconaras and the tong.

Meet the whole gang! Note : The phunnel bowl was from thehookah.com

So there ya go! I am thoroughly happy with what I received. Props to MNH! And thanks for the Raspberry Lemonade! Will definitely be ordering from you guys again!

Yeah, thanks guys. Smoking out of the QT for the 2nd time now. 1st session was horrible.. plastic taste all over. So i rinsed my hose with some lime juice and hot water. A little bit better now, can't wait for the taste to be completely gone. QT smokes like a champ by the way! And cocos are the real deal! Extremely happy with my purchase so far.

QUOTE (newjacksm @ Oct 24 2008, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got Cardamom instead of Grenadine I meant to get Grenadine instead of Cardamom I gotta say the Cardamom smells disgusting but it smokes great and tastes great.. Post a review on the Grenadine smile.gif

Yeah, sure will. Been smoking old flavors now just until the plastic smell on the hose goes away. Don't wanna waste good tobacco. Gonna post reviews of all the tobaccos i got, including the raspberry lemonade.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Oct 24 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice man..no smoking pics?

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Oct 24 2008, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all great buys but I agree with codename where are the smoking pics

yeah, will probably have them up soon enough haha. Still number priority at the moment is to remove the plastic taste from the razan.. Any suggestions? I tried rinsing with hot water, and lime juice, it helped abit but the plastic taste is still noticeable enough to cause a discomfort.

Great order,I personally LOVE Al-Fakher.The Razan hose is beautiful too.I have the exact same one.Recently mine has been falling apart at the tip,glue finally gave.But oh well,I still smoke out of it.The QT also is nice,I have the exact same one.It might be a little bugger,but it hits like a champ and compared to my Gyro,it purges which is always nice to be able to do lol...Great order none-the-less.

Nice order! I actually have a QT coming in from MNHookah as well - except its a sky blue base, bought one of their small phunnel bowls too. Definitely going to have to buy a blue razan - that thing looks awesome.

Let me know how the grenadine is... I just bought some AF that I haven't opened yet (mint, mango and grape)

So here are a couple more pics.

The box. Big gash right there on the top left of the box. This sight made me nervous.

Opened box! Lots of packing peanuts. But everything was in disarray. But still, everything was in good condition!

Nice setup man! I'n planning to (fingers crossed) grab a QT from a local shop by year's end to go with my KM. I'd love to smoke outside but can't justify risking the KM in transport more than necessary.

TBATCHO!!!! HEY BUDDY!!!!!!