Fps Gamers

billy

I LOVE RPG but only on console. I play CZ once in a while but I'm not very good, I'll find out what my ID is I need to log on.

QUOTE (billy @ Feb 24 2007, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody here play any FPS games? I hate RPG's soo much but i dont know why....

If anybody plays CS, CSS, CZ or along those lines let me know so i can play with you or against you biggrin.gif

im the exact opposite. i hate FPS games and love rpgs(especially the snes era rpgs).

there's a group of us that play urban terror, the old quake mod. We set up a private server, use team speak, and have FUN. Mess with gravity, restrict weapons, drink beer, trash talk, have a good time. Anyone interest in a laid back FPS game on most wed evenings let me know.

Again, this is for FUN....

i used to play CS 1.6 (and all those before it... I remember when the AWP had crosshairs...). I got the CS:S beta, but wasnt too pleased, so I got the real thing, which doesnt run on my comp cuz its too slow, but I'd love to get back into it...

and why has GOLDENEYE and PERFECT DARK not been mentioned yet!?!?! are you all on crack!?????

Dude Earthbound, Chronotrigger, Secret of Mana, Link to the Past... can't beat those SNES era RPGs though the new Zelda is worth buying a Wii. Excite truck is also really fun - so is wario ware.

I tried the Goldeneye mod, it was ok, but its just not the same as with the 64.

As for CS:S, I am addicted to it. I am an admin on a server and play just about every day.

68.100.149.184:27025, that is the servers IP. Hit me up if you wanna play sometime and get pwned. lol

eh, I cant stand source. Its to easy, and makes people good that suck at any previous CS. 1.5 was the best, but have to play 1.6.

waiting on halo 3 to come out. then I will pick up 360. I am content with DOTA and Forza on xbox.

Fuh Sho!

Used to play TFC and Sven Co-op all the time.....never really did get into CS or DoD

Play a little Deathmatch 2 for the HL2 source... just installed Dystopia mod..... really looking forward to the release of Black Mesa mod (remake of the origianl Half-Life using HL2 source) and TEAM FORTRESS 2, BABY!!!!!!

Headcrabs taste like chicken.

Team Fortress Classic FTW

thats what got me into CS. back in 1999 i use to play the demo of tfc then moved to cs. beta-source. i hate the newer shit tho 1.3 was definitely the best. skywalking,bunnyhopping,scripts, etc.

Shit... with as many HL2 mod players on here... we should pick us an obscure mod and learn it.... make our own clan.

[HF]Lakemonster. Like the looks of that.

LOL. PVKII......... I downloaded that...... and played it this afternoon.... OMGWTFBBQ is that?!?!?!

Dystopia rocks ass..... thats one really neat mod.

Im downloading Synergy. hope thats as cool as Sven Coop was.

halo is pretty much the only FPS i play, but i do have COD 2 for 360 and enjoy renting them occationally. Most FPS's just feel so linear and very much the same as everything else.