Everyones Hookah Music

rduffy123

Hey guys I thoguht it would be cool if everyone posted lists of the music that they listen to while smoking. I think im going to search back and look for some in old posts, I hope there isnt already one of these topics. Ill of course edit my original post daily and add the the "master list".

Few of mine = | Apex Twin | RJD2 | Chemical Brothers | Dispatch | Beck | Damien Marley |
LIST:
Thievery Corporation | Grateful Dead | The Cure | Nightwish | Disturbed | Gackt | Depeche Mode | HIM | Nox Arcana |Octopus Project |Black Moth Super Rainbow |The Unicorns |Blood brothers |Pink Floyd |Aqua |Air |Portishead |Radiohead |Thom Yorke |The Roots |MF Doom |Wyclef | Progressive House |Dave Matthews Band |O.A.R |Sublime |311 |Tool |John Butler Trio |The Shins |The Doors |Jurassic 5 |Scissor Sisters |The Faint |Team Sleep |Rosie Thomas |Stavesacre |Metric |Postal Service |Get Up Kids |Further Seems Forever |Miles Davis |Bob Marley |Coldplay |Massive Attack |Fatboy Slim |Daft Punk |Prodigy |Queen |Taking Back Sunday |Brand New |Modest Mouse |Red Hot Chili Peppers |Tangerine Dream |APC |Rammstien |Oasis |Interpol |Cursive |M83 |Alan Braxe |Junior Boys |Imogen Heap |Explosions In the Sky |DJ Krush |Coheed And Cambria |The Killers |Billy Joel | Elton John | Earth Wind and Fire | Akon | Lil Wayne | Pitbull | Red Jumpsuit Apparatus | All American Rejects | Panic! At The Disco | Senses Fail | RATM | Sky Eats Airplane | Zen | Sublime | Jurassic 5 |Team Sleep | Rosie Thomas | Stavesacre | Further Seems Forever | Miles Davis | Guns N' Roses | Tupac | Edited by rduffy123

Seeing's how I do most of it in the car and don't know where my CDs went, I flip between classic rock and hard rock stations, pausing on Floyd or Zeppelin smile.gif

I'll have to try that one, safe...

But duffy... use the search... there's a few threads from a few months ago that go quite indepth into peoples taste... i think one was atleast 7 pages long

Best ever cd to listen to is Easy all stars Pink floyd cover

They sing it all in reggae it's absolutely awesome - you gotta check it out!

Edit: forgot to write down the cd title lol, it's Dub side of the moon - Easy All Stars

Basically all the dark side of the moon songs but reggae and ultra cool for smoking tongue.gif Edited by McDarragh

QUOTE (rduffy123 @ Jan 28 2007, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I thoguht it would be cool if everyone posted lists of the music that they listen to while smoking. I think im going to search back and look for some in old posts, I hope there isnt already one of these topics. Ill of course edit my original post daily and add the the "master list".

Few of mine = | Apex Twin | RJD2 | Chemical Brothers | Dispatch | Beck | Damien Marley |
LIST:
Thievery Corporation | Grateful Dead | The Cure | Nightwish | Disturbed | Gackt | Depeche Mode | HIM | Nox Arcana |Octopus Project |Black Moth Super Rainbow |The Unicorns |Blood brothers |Pink Floyd |Aqua |Air |Portishead |Radiohead |Thom Yorke |The Roots |MF Doom |Wyclef | Progressive House |Dave Matthews Band |O.A.R |Sublime |311 |Tool |John Butler Trio |The Shins |The Doors |Jurassic 5 |Scissor Sisters |The Faint |Team Sleep |Rosie Thomas |Stavesacre |Metric |Postal Service |Get Up Kids |Further Seems Forever |Miles Davis |Bob Marley |Coldplay |Massive Attack |Fatboy Slim |Daft Punk |Prodigy |Queen |Taking Back Sunday |Brand New |Modest Mouse |Red Hot Chili Peppers |Tangerine Dream |APC |Rammstien |Oasis |Interpol |Cursive |M83 |Alan Braxe |Junior Boys |Imogen Heap |Explosions In the Sky |DJ Krush |Coheed And Cambria |The Killers |Billy Joel | Elton John | Earth Wind and Fire | Akon | Lil Wayne | Pitbull | Red Jumpsuit Apparatus | All American Rejects | Panic! At The Disco | Senses Fail | RATM | Sky Eats Airplane | Zen |

You are a man after my own heart if you like all of those bands. Let's smoke out!

| Apex Twin | Sublime | Jurassic 5 | The Faint |Team Sleep |Rosie Thomas |Stavesacre | Further Seems Forever |Miles Davis |

Here's my Hookah Mix:

"Remember The Name" by Fort Minor
"Boulevard of Broken Songs" by Green Day/Everclear Mashup*
"Never Let You Go" by Third Eye Blind
"We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Ray Charles
"The End Of An Act" by Team America: World Police
"I Want Full" by Bledsoe
"Come Sail Away" by Styx
"Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainwright
"Piano Song" by The Starting Line
"Vielleicht" by Söhne Mannheims
"Baba Yetu" by Christopher Tin*
"White Houses" by Vanessa Carlton
"In All Rwanda's Glory" by Rx Bandits*
"The 4th Branch" by Immortal Technique*
"On Fire" by Switchfoot
"Santeria" by Sublime*
"Shadowland" by Youth Group*
"Hey Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms
"Blinded By Rainbows" by Rolling Stones
"Rescued" by Jack's Mannequin
"Mad World" by Tears For Fears*
"Name" by Goo Goo Dolls
"Tribute" by Tenacious D
"Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry
"Heal Me, I'm Heartsick" by No Vacancy
"I Am For You (Don't Give Up)" by Waking Ashland
"Canon in D" by Pachelbel
"Dream On" by AeroSmith
"Roadie Song (Stay)" by Jackson Browne
"Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole*
"Anything But Fine" by Zox
"Chalk Line (acoustic)" by Strike Anywhere
"Swing Life Away" by Rise Against*
"New Slang" by The Shins*
"What Child Is This?" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
"Sitar Jam" by Barefoot Manner*
"Brain Damage" by Pink Floyd*
"Live For Better Days" by Ignite
"Sultans Of Swing" by Dire Straits*

*must-haves for any hookah mix

anythin from hip hop rap undergound like aesop rock living legends 2 tejana music such as banda corridos musica nortena and talk radio like the tom leykis show which im listenin 2 now...so whatever i reg listen tooo. arabic music i must say sets the mood even further. the tabla rules all!!!!

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Feb 5 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got some Dieselboy (not to be confused with the punk band, Diesel Boy) and they (he?) are (is) awesome.

when i was first getting into techno/trance someone told me to download dieselboy. so i went and downloaded some Diesel Boy. imagine my dismay.