How did you meet your SO?

jonny_lech

Met in high school, have been dating for about 10 years. I finally popped the question in May and we are getting married in August. My advice (not that anyone asked for it) is to really get to know someone, be friends for a while, before getting seriously involved. Unless your religious customs mandate it, don't get married before you have lived together for at least a couple of years. I think the divorce rate would be a lot lower if people actually got to know their SO before getting married.

QUOTE (CaliforniaRose)
"Hillel"

We have one of those are University of Cincinnati...

I believe the full name is The Hillel Jewish Center for Learning. We also have a reform Judaisim university/graduate school called Hebrew Union, so Cincinnati has a very large Jewish population.

Me? I'm part of the sympathetic goyim. wink.gif

QUOTE (shimshamsam @ Dec 13 2006, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SanguineSolitude @ Nov 29 2006, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know shim.... you cant just say that. you have to show us a picture of the hammer. please.

ill take a pic and figure out how to post it when i get home biggrin.gif

ok here it is, the hammer that started it all tongue.gif

blah who needs relationships! girlfriends/wives are dream crushers when your pursueing a future like i am. i used to be the type that just wanted a real relationship but now im being selfish its all about me and my future, i wanna get myself situated before i get involved with anybody. girlfriends are a major form of distraction unless you get one that is totally understanding which is a fat chance. i only been in 2 relationships...i really dont call them relations they didnt last for more than a month each. the more i think about the more i just dont want a girlfriend at this point in time, dating is a different thing i wouldnt mind dating or casual encounters.

im the nice guy that girls love 2 be "friends" with which has gotten myself in hurtful situations. to spare any of that BS i simply dont put myself in situations where im gonna start falling for a girl when, with my track record, she aint gonna feel the same. shit i still have feelings for the last one but if she ever came around and wanted to be with me i would turn her down....too little too late. people tell i need to give myself more credit than i do, but im speaking from experience. in other words ima student of Leykis 101 (Tom leykis rules!!!) although i dont get more ass than a toilet seat like he said we should (that would be nice!), im taking care of myself before anybody else which is something i think anybody, male or female should do. Edited by xpimpitox