Hookahforumchat.com

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I see hookahbot still exists...everytime I log in when noone else is on, like now, I see the hookahbot leaves room...so its set to enter when noone else is logged in sad.gif

edit: bring back the bot!! Edited by r1v3th3ad

I'm confused...I can use chat on my computer and my gf's desktop comp, and I used to be able to use it on her laptop(vista), but now it wont work at all on her laptop...any easy fixes or explanations?

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 8 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm confused...I can use chat on my computer and my gf's desktop comp, and I used to be able to use it on her laptop(vista), but now it wont work at all on her laptop...any easy fixes or explanations?

Yes. Yourgirl friend owns you tongue.gif

damn, I hate dell laptops with vista on them...my gf's and my dad's wont load chat...I'm back home now and dont have my pc up and running yet...too lazy after busting my ass all day yesterday, moving

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ May 19 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 11 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn, I hate dell laptops with vista on them...my gf's and my dad's wont load chat...I'm back home now and dont have my pc up and running yet...too lazy after busting my ass all day yesterday, moving

see now you know how feel

yup
luckily I've got my setup up and running...get to chat and listen to my loud music with my insignia stereo system tongue.gif