For you folks who play on .net

mushrat

Congratulations on making fraudulent claims. Not only have I never heard of the screen name I allegedly sent this message to you from, but I have neither your work nor your home address. I'm not stupid enough to make threats over the internet, my father works for the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center.) It's quite easy to forge AIM conversations, it doesnt take a rocket scientist, just a keyboard. For example:

Gvcci: Im actually brandon being clever.
Captmushrat:really? I didn't think you had it in you.
Gvcci:you'd be suprised what I'm full of...

(what do you know, you're right...Mushrat)

Thats interesting, he commutes 800 miles to the nearest office?

Why are you bothering brandon? we hurt your feelings THAT much? your pride? Manhood?

Just cause you claim it isn't you don't make it so...and I've done some tracking. They will look into it, sopeana AOL tracking info etc....I have every right to file a complaint and give them what I do have. Oncluding language similarities t the messeges here and the one sent. And since AOL keeps records of everything they can see that the conversation was legit coming from one of their servers. And yes, since you keep comming back here daily and lurking around, you ARE that stupid.

We'll let the proper authorities do their work and see what we can come up with what you say? I'd have to point out that your increasingly obsessive behavior, plus increasingly irrational messeges will help convince the authorities of the validity of both the threat and my concern.

Unless you are saying your Dad is going to intevene on your behalf to protect you?

Oh yes, I forgot motive. So you have motive and self admitted ability. You'll make a fine suspect thats for sure...

I've also sent a report to IC3 claiming the offspring of one of their employees in Michigan is possibly threatening me through AOL's AIM. Gave them your last name. Lets see how they respond.

I'm not sure why you chat to him in the first place. The whole conception of .net is like some illegitimate bastard child of Evil.

I sure remember how it started, and even I, who doesn't give two monkeys about internet chats, wouldn't waste my time with that site or anything related to it.

Time is money, and depending on how much you value your time, don't let this guy rinse your pockets ;)

yea i think you guys should check hookahforum.net right now...i dunno wtf they are thinkin but its really fuckin childish. im halfway readin thru the posts but they are takin it 2 a whole other level and its sad.

[quote name='xpimpitox']yea i think you guys should check hookahforum.net right now...i dunno wtf they are thinkin but its really fuckin childish. im halfway readin thru the posts but they are takin it 2 a whole other level and its sad.[/quote]

Holy Shit...

That is seriously twisted.

JD

yea ur tellin me...i dunno who is behind it all but there are a lot of homosexual references. maybe thier true feelings are comin out lol. but seriously its downright childish.

Hahaha I'm reading these hookahforum.net 'apologies' and for the love of god can one of the old members give us a detailed background into what all this is about.

Why did this guy create .net?
Why is he so pissed off to dillusional levels?
Who are Mathazar, adrock5150 etc

This is what original .net was set up as by rickard tisch, the owner of Shisha-emerates.com. It was his way at getting back at us for trashing his site and his prices, and for Mathazar, former member here, for double crossing him. Seems he gave Mathazar all these samples of Havana when it first came out, Mathazar gave these great reviews, but he was only repeting what Rich told him as he hadn't actually tried the stuff, and when it came Math. said the stuff sucked. Richard got pissed and set up .net stealing all the code from the Original .com layout here and posted using our avitars....

We made peace and rich took what you see down and started a legit forum that Brandon, JD, later took over and made a real forum.

Now JD is mad and has put up the orginal page, (I have a copy of all of that too..it was sent to me by JD long ago...in fact, that same page can be found here in the forum if you know where to look). So he's become so irrationally pissed off that he has ruined his legitimate forum just to repost richard's crap.

Adrock is one of the real Superadmins here, he co-owns hookahkings and pays for this forum....
Mathazar was banned long ago.
Wyteboy was agood memeber here.
Mo you all know..(Man is he gonna be PISSED))
and of course there's me...the only one still active and the person this is aimed at.

And he's not the one harrassing me via AIM....no....
But he's sacrificed his forum to get another dig in at me....*sigh*

LOL

Can I be the one to take credit for driving him to insanity :D

He also happened to think that Shisha 'referred' to tobacco and got a little sensitive when I corrected him. Shisha = Pipe and he simply did not like that.

then the guy went insane and gave me a little tribute.

I've saved the page for my own amusement.

Now, a question, what is the relationship between this Richard guy and the JD guy?

I miss my old avitar too .

Perhaps the old conversations need to be reposted for memory's sake.