For you folks who play on .net

mushrat

Here's an AIM messege I got from Ravi aka John deere. This is what you are supporting....

gvcci: You may think you are big and bad, but you arent. It's pointless to keep banning me, because there are as many IP addresses as there are stars. If I really have something to say, I'll say it. Keep talking shit about me and see what happens. Or don't you remember that I have both your home and work addresses. One day you will be sorry you fucked with me.
CaptMushrat: grow up..christ man.
CaptMushrat: Im going to consider that a threat.
CaptMushrat: Threats are soemthing that can be reported to the police..especially over the internet, and AOL is alway HAPPY to coply with the police.
CaptMushrat: And I have you address to send them to...

good lord man! some people need to seriously grow up. yea you wont find me trolling on there no more there is no intellectual conversation or nothing on that forum. you should see the amazing innovation that this ravi turd brain came up with...putting the hose of one hookah into the stem of another and pullin from the hookah with the attached stem! wow!!! i mean wtf is the point of that...anyways heres a stupid picture of this amazing hookah innovation!!!
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1954/0416061932zy1.jpg[/img][/url]

i hope you do report him mushy...i got your back!!!

He runs the hookahforum.net. Used to be known as John Deere here. Now he's Ravi over there.
In the morning I report him to the police. I'm through screwing around.

Communicating a threat accross state lines is still communicating a threat. And I have plenty of friends who are cops.

I fully endorse these endeavors. Making threats like that is ridiculous, especially across the internet, when its obvious they cant do anything. Call his bluff, and destroy him. I'm becoming fully glad that I chose this forum over that one.

I don't get it, why is he on everyones shit list?
I guess I wasn't a part of this forum then...and trust me, I was not a part of any other either....this is totally new to me..I came across it when I did a search on "Hookah"...I love you guys, I definately would never ever leave this place...."Theres no place like home!"

Its a long story...he keeps popping back up like a bad penny i'm afraid. He's been banned from ehre a few times and keeps coming back as YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE and other fun names. It's not liek he doesn't own the other forum, you'd think that'd be enough for anyone. Why he has to keep coming back here is beyond me..or actually, more accurately, it's because of me. We were actually rather friendly at one time....

Sounds pretty lame....I would think that he would be busy running his own forum rather then trying to sabotage someone elses...Honestly, I think that this is his insecurity showing, he knows that this forum is better so he is trying to beat down the competition...Dumbass!

Hey, Mushy, is this a thread that I can call someone a d-bag in? I'm itchin to...:)

[quote name='JonnysGirl']Milque who are you referring to?[/quote]

Ravi. You haven't said anything for me to jump on in this thread or I woulda quoted ya. :)

[quote name='PersianPride'][quote name='MilqueToast']Hey, Mushy, is this a thread that I can call someone a d-bag in? I'm itchin to...:)[/quote]

Damn women is that like your favourite word or something :roll:[/quote]

:roll: With a vocabulary as limited as mine, I've got to stick to what I know.

when teenagers get on the internet their IQ suddenly shoots up 200 points, their vocabulary gets cut down to 20-30 words, and more than plenty acronyms. i have a few more months before i'm out of the "teen" stereotype! woot.

anyways...i dont really know who this Ravi/John Deere guy is, but he sounds like someone i would ignore if i ever met him in person.

no,milque, unless he's gone to work for HookahHookah, you can't call him that. :wink:

He's a college student in Michigan.

Thanks all, but i'm going to contact the proper law enforcement folks with everythignI have including his address, IP tracking, etc. Let them deal with it. All i can say is he must REALLY hate me to make himself anf his forum look this bad. And this coming from a guy who knows how to carry a grudge... :oops:

I dont understand why you are entertaining conversations with him. I'd block him on AIM...... anywhere else I encountered him I would POIS.

I had a couple members long ago pull the "RL disruption game".....they sent cops out to each others house.... things were nasty. It has gone so far that there have been people who have called up a rival sites hosting and lied about content.... and hosting on a knee-jerk assumption, wiped the partition.

Its a stupid game. IT can only be played when both parties act stupid. The trick is to be the one with that takes the "high road" and lets the other do all the foolish things. There is a great possiblility that your antagonist simply WANTS to fight with you. Mr Miyagi say "Best way to avoid punch, no be there."

my .02