The Hookah Of My Dreams

Hi there everyone ! I want to know what is the setup of your dreams, what hookah do you love the most. Also, what hoses, bowls, shisha, coals, vases and other hookah accessories makes you say : " I LOVE THIS !" It doesn't have to be a hookah you already own, just the one you dream of.  Some of you already have their perfect setup, some of you still desire something else. There could be more than one desired setup, of course !  So, please share. I go first:

Hookah : Farida Cleopatra 

Picture of the hookah: http://www.royalshisha.cz/fotky40242/fotos/_vyr_217vodni-dymka-farida-cleopatra-gold.jpg

Bowl : Alien Phunnel Mini

Picture: http://www.saharasmoke.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/o/bowl-detail-alien-phunnel.png

Hose : Shecool Freezable Hose ( the gold one )

Picture: https://www.shishapalace.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/h/sheecoo-freezable-hoses_1_1_2_1.jpg

Base: turkish trumpet base ( i don't know if it is BOHO or made in Turkey but i LOVE IT ! )

Picture: http://www.turkeysonline.com/product/260

Favorite coals: Cocobrico 

Favorite shisha: Nakha Melon/AF Vanilla

Can we play if we already own our dream hookah?

My question as well, lol.

Can we play if we already own our dream hookah?

Sure you can ! like i said, some of you already have their dream setup, some don't.  :D  :D  :D

Don't be shy ! post pics of those beasts as well !

Well my dream hookah from all the hookahs I have seen so far would be the

Elmas 636 Kafesli either style (I own one of the styles)

Elmas 640 Nazar Serisi (I own it)

Elmas 610 Kanaryali (I own it)

IMHO opinion no maker makes a pipe as nice and high quality as Elmas. I did bash them for their pricing early on but the more I find out stuff from the company and others, and the more I consider all things, the more I am understanding of the pricing.

Also any pipe that has a cage design to it. I love when pipes have the open area with caging around it, I am actually working on buying one on eBay right now.

wow ! great pipes, dudes ! 

i have a silly question...why are the Elmas so good and desired if those hookahs don't have a purge valve? what makes them so special? 

oh...almost forgot : where is the trumpet base, chreees ? 

i have a silly question...why are the Elmas so good and desired if those hookahs don't have a purge valve? what makes them so special? 

I don't currently have a stem for it. I sometimes use the Al Nawras on the trumpet, however:

[URL=http://s124.photobucket.com/user/INCUBUSRATM/media/Hookah/IMG_0481.jpg.html]IMG_0481.jpg[/URL]

Solid construction and quality materials mostly. Though, my opinion is that only the high end Elmas are truly worth the hype. I have a 628 and the longer I've had it, the cheaper it looks. I have a Papatya and it looks just as beautiful and just as high quality as the day I got it. I would sell my 628 in a heartbeat, but I doubt I will ever sell my Papatya. 

That being said, I rarely even smoke mine. I prefer a wide open draw and really just use my Elmas for certain flavours and on certain occasions (like when I need a quieter pipe without all the rumble). While the Papatya is easily the best construction and best looking of the dozen or so pipes I have, I wouldn't say it's my best, because 9 times out of 10 I'll choose another pipe over it (it's probably more like 99 times out of 100, tbh).

Solid construction and quality materials mostly. Though, my opinion is that only the high end Elmas are truly worth the hype. I have a 628 and the longer I've had it, the cheaper it looks. I have a Papatya and it looks just as beautiful and just as high quality as the day I got it. I would sell my 628 in a heartbeat, but I doubt I will ever sell my Papatya. 

That being said, I rarely even smoke mine. I prefer a wide open draw and really just use my Elmas for certain flavours and on certain occasions (like when I need a quieter pipe without all the rumble). While the Papatya is easily the best construction and best looking of the dozen or so pipes I have, I wouldn't say it's my best, because 9 times out of 10 I'll choose another pipe over it (it's probably more like 99 times out of 100, tbh).

What I find interesting is I find my canary to have a tighter than normal draw, but the kafesli,628, and 639 are pretty much wide open.

Has to do with the hose ports used, I believe. Either way, I wouldn't say mine are wide open simply because I have a Hookah King (BR) Prince Of The Road and a Regal, both of which have what I consider to be a wide open draw. Part of it is a 1/2" downstem, but most of it has to do with the hose ports not being cramped and tiny (KM's are more restrictive because of the tubing size they use for the hose ports).