August Contest!

Chreees

you have been a wonderful mod, you've truly gone above and beyond your responsibilities , its nice to see you so caring about this website, I was never here during hookah forums prime but I enjoy it...it feels like a  small family. :)

shishafruits, is this product shredded like I've seen other herbal tobacco done, is it a long cut? wonder how this even works. definitely citrus flavors are the best, and do you guys plan on a mint flavor? some intense natural mint would be great

Thanks. I really tried, but with my limited abilities, I cannot do what really needs to be done to make this place thrive again.

you have been a wonderful mod, you've truly gone above and beyond your responsibilities , its nice to see you so caring about this website, I was never here during hookah forums prime but I enjoy it...it feels like a  small family. :)

shishafruits, is this product shredded like I've seen other herbal tobacco done, is it a long cut? wonder how this even works. definitely citrus flavors are the best, and do you guys plan on a mint flavor? some intense natural mint would be great

Hello,

yes, the product is shredded, however the pieces are of different cut depending on the fruit. For example, banana is sliced into bigger pieces than strawberry.

we do have a mint flavor, you can watch a mint flavor review here: http://www.hookah.org/shisha-fruits-mint-review/

regarding the question of how many coals do you need to use - usually you put three coals first and wait till the product start to vaporize well, and then you take off one coal, leave only two and just continue vaping. Soon we will make a special electronic bowl and there will be no need of coals at all.

ShishaFruits, feel free to send the samples to whichever members you like. I think this contest was a bust, considering I saw no increase in activity for the month of August.

The contast is now over, and we will announce the winners here on September the 5th.

Hello guys,

We have chosen the winners of this contest who will receive the prizes from us. There were not so many participants and it was a bit difficult to choose 5 people.

The winners are:

thehelios

kaoz187

Bawhee

And if there are no objections, we would also like to give the prizes to:

Chreees and â€On

In order to ship the prizes to you, we will need to have your full name, mailing address, and a phone number that we can use for the international shipping. Please send this information to Dinerstein@winglegroup.com with the title hookahforum contest

After we will receive this information, the prizes will be shipped to you.

Thank you for the participation in the contest!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...