Great Shisha Storage

So I came across these and knew I had to have them.  I've been so stoked about these containers I thought others might be interested too, so here I am to share with you all my discovery.

Here are the features:

-Airtight

-Easy to open

-Perfect size

-Stackable

-Good quality

-Hard plastic, sturdy feel

-BPA free

-Stylish

Here are some pics!  As you can see, they fit 250g of shisha easily (those are Nahkla 250's in there; still in the bag as I just received them, but the plan is to have the loose shisha in there.  The fit of the shisha inside is comfortable, a good half inch of clearance to the lid.  To open and close them, you just depress the large button on top and it seals the whole thing up.

I also included some other things in the shot to give a size comparison. 

These beauties are only $9.99 on amazon right now, too!  I bought 4 of 'em.  You want the 0.5 qt ones.  And no, I'm not making any money off of this link, this is just a friendly heads up to the community!  :)

Nice containers. if the bigger ones where more lateral than vertical i would get some. I usually keep a kilo of each flavor, but a couple of these might be good for new shishas.

Love the Obelisk. I have a black one that I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use the Lock 'N' Lock containers (they have 4 clips on the lid, one on each side, and a purple or blue rubber gasket in the lid). Bed Bath And Beyond carries them, as well as Homesense and Canadian Tire here in Canada. They work awesome, Fit 500g with just a bit of breathing room, have a wide flat lid so it's easy to tape on a cut out label. They are a bit pricey, but it really is the only way for me to feasibly store all the different stuff I have open at any given time without worrying about it going "bad".

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the 'If I'm going to buy something it's going to be the best' kind of person.  I'd rather spend a little more and get quality and know I've got the best I can get.

I'm the 'If I'm going to buy something it's going to be the best' kind of person.  I'd rather spend a little more and get quality and know I've got the best I can get.

Typically I agree with that, but I've probably got 15 to 20 tubs at any given time plus more when I stock up in san Diego every few months. I'm not trying to spend hundreds of dollars for tubs when the ones I get for a dollar each work perfectly fine.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk Edited by tjmitch