Roi Bubble - W/ Extra's

Addison Roberts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roi-Bubble-All-Glass-Hookah-Plus-Extras-/221372788306?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Roi Bubble - Purchased 3 months ago but having two of the same hookah is just a waist. I am selling off part of my glass hookah collection and am going back to traditional hookah's. Last night and today I deep cleaned the hookah I boiled the bowl with baking soda and got 98% of the burnt stuff off and I used denture tablets today to get the water line off. Everything is in great condition other than the two things mentioned below. 

Bubble comes with: Bubble, Bowl, Brand new down stem (never used), used down stem (dropped it 2 feet off my bar stool at work and it broke the end off where the defuser is so there is half a diffuser but it still works great and does not even look like its broken), x2 hoses (again I dropped this piece after cleaning it and one of the hoses is broken where it plugs into the hookah but a new end is 15.00 threw hookah-shisha), x2 plugs, and the purge valve. Also included is the cleaning brush I bought from lowes that works great and bends to get to the tough parts. I also have a box that I used to transport it which consists of a special cubby for the bubble to sit in and extra space for shisha, coals, extra hoses, and what not. I am debating on shipping the hookah in this box or shipping the box and hookah in a larger box. 

Asking 260.00 shipped with extra bubble wrap. I just spent about  25 bucks on bubble wrap so it will be well protected during the shipping process. I will provide insurance on this item for shipping. 

I have 13 rainbow khalil mammon hookah hoses for sale as well and can do 8.00 ea hose with the sale of this hookah. Any questions please ask!

a4u6y9ym.jpg2a3egedu.jpguha6e3y6.jpguvu8yheg.jpgrunypa7y.jpgypyda3a5.jpgavytagag.jpganu2u5y6.jpgrybu8upe.jpg

Edited by Chreees

Bump - few interested via Facebook & craigslist. Will post if it sells. First with the money gets it. 

Edited by Addison Roberts

Trades? Whatcha got? Partial trades welcomed and maybe a trade where I through a little cash on top as well. I have been looking for a Elmas 701 for a really long time but could never find someone ever wanting to sell/trade so I figured I would put it up just to through it out there. Maybe out of my price range even with the 260.00 on top. I need a new bowl for my upcoming regal hookah so a tang small, pico, mini, or a crownhookah bowl the very small one that is glass… Just let me know what you have. If its a pipe I don't like restricted pipes (hypocrite I know but elmas has been my dream ever since I set my eyes on it) a wide open draw will get me every time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump - Listed on ebay so it must be purchased threw ebay. I got confirmation today that I could list items elsewhere but they must have a link stating that the purchase must go threw there. I have a sale pending however I have yet to hear from the fellow in a few days so bumpidy-bump-bump!

It was via phone call threw a buddy of mine who works for ebay's call center nothing big I have been in contact with him since this started. But yeah I would like to trade it for that galaxy since I could defiantly use it but I havnt received any further contact.

• 2 weeks later...
In including two free Khalil mammon rainbow hookah hoses with the purchase of the bubble. They are the same hoses I have listed here on HF however the one red hose has a kink in it. The red hose still works great and was only used 3 times. The red hose is 68 inches and green hose is 64 inches.