Supernatural

Tyler

OK I know that there's a good bunch of people who have watched Supernatural. I just finished season 1. The fuck was that finale? Seriously!? I don't want to say too much incase someone hasn't watched it yet but we need to have a discussion group for this!

One of the best series I've watched.  I love the history, the mythology (including Biblical scriptures, ones thrown out of the bible, etc), the characters, the character building, etc.  Great show.  I was hesitant to watch it bc it was on the WB but it's damn good.

BTW, I'm on the current season.  Still crazy.

Edited by DrSmokes

yep, current season is still great, though it got a bit shitty in the mean time for me, leviathan season was a bit disappointing to me.

I agree with that.  I wanted to see more of the Levianthan.  They made a slight return in Purgatory...but I want more!  That was the ultimate supernatural species.

I saw a word that I didn't want to read yet :\ Use spoiler cuts if you're going to talk about the show plot! PLEASE

I saw a word that I didn't want to read yet :\ Use spoiler cuts if you're going to talk about the show plot! PLEASE

No spoiler needed.  You have no clue what is going on and what we are talking about.  No plot was talked about.

I hope your post is not a serious post.  If it is: get over it.

That is absolute truth, as far as spoiling the show this information about leviathans and purgatory is spoiling the show as much as telling someone that james bond films have cool cars and sexy chicks :D Dont worry, you wont be any less surprised by anything :)

• Upvote 1

No spoiler needed.  You have no clue what is going on and what we are talking about.  No plot was talked about.

I hope your post is not a serious post.  If it is: get over it.

i think he was referring to "Leviathon" being the word

BUT HELL YEAH MAN. My favorite show of all time, I love it!

ive seen that series so its cool with me, cant wait for the next season to hit netflix! I ended with Dean in (The land of.....things) and i dont have cable....cause im a caveman

I have watched Supernatural since season 1, always liked it. They know exactly how to balance the serious episodes that progress the story with the every so often completely hilarious story that is mostly slapstick to make you laugh your ass off. 

Just wish they'd bring Jo back, that girl was sexy and cool.

I have watched Supernatural since season 1, always liked it. They know exactly how to balance the serious episodes that progress the story with the every so often completely hilarious story that is mostly slapstick to make you laugh your ass off. 

Jo?  I mean, yeah, she was sexy but I can think of another character that I would rather see (won't name names).

season finale, epic but goddamit it! all Im gonna say. Also, Leviathan in SN are totally new lore wise as far as I can tell... should be fine :)

Dude...holy finale!!!  These writers are amazing!  I love what they are doing with the series and I love the tie in the bible and other mythology, folklore, etc.  Amazing!  Craziest finale thus far...which makes it even crazier with it being season 8.

i really like the last series with Leviathon....seriously wondering how they can top that. With the Devil already being a main character and all its just as interesting how they keep it, just as interesting as the last season

i have never watched it... one of the guys was off of Gilmore Girls... wanted to punch him on that show... just couldn't bring myself to watch it. So it's really good huh?

i have never watched it... one of the guys was off of Gilmore Girls... wanted to punch him on that show... just couldn't bring myself to watch it. So it's really good huh?

Oh...I didn't even know that.  My wife use to watch that show.  I think Dean was in Smallville..not sure how big of a part but I believe he was in it.

Jo?  I mean, yeah, she was sexy but I can think of another character that I would rather see (won't name names).

Who would you see? Message me.

ok that was kinda spoilerish :D but they top it.

the devil was a main character before the last season with leviathan so possibly not as big of a spoiler 

• 2 weeks later...

tyler said he just started though :P

....Balls (which is my new swear word i picked up from the show!) lol

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY FINSISHED SEASON 7! Jesus lol. This show is awesome. I'm about to start catching up on Season 8 on Project Free TV but I've marathoned so many episodes that I'm a little burnt out. I'm curious to see how/if Dean handles this situation, and where the hell did Cas go!? I stayed out of this thread since I posted it because I like everything to be a surprise lol, but I saw the word Leviathan, which wasn't a part of the series when I was reading so I figured better safe than sorry lol

I liked Jo a lot, Crowly [spelling?] is awesome, I like his character a lot just because of how much of an ass he is, but he also seems to care on some level?

I really wish they'd stop fucking Cas' character up.

I wonder if God will show up in season 8?

How many angels are left?

I wonder if Death can travel in and out of purgatory?

So many questions so little time to get answers!