Supernatural

Tyler

I liked Jo a lot, Crowly [spelling?] is awesome, I like his character a lot just because of how much of an ass he is, but he also seems to care on some level?
Its spelled Crowley (like tha song and actual person), awesome character and much love for him. Too bad after watching so many episodes you wonder if the villains are retarded or something (All the chances to swipe his hand and break their necks etc. missed). Jo was pretty cool too, way back when she was a character :P

I really wish they'd stop fucking Cas' character up.
Aye, someone in the writing department is seriously messing with Cas and its pissing me off.

I wonder if God will show up in season 8?
There are theories that god is that dude that was writing the comics, supposedly confirmed by the authors but it seems wrong to me.

How many angels are left?
Many.

I wonder if Death can travel in and out of purgatory?
Death can do whatever the fuck he wants cause hes amazing. Top 10 character for sure.

I liked Jo a lot, Crowly [spelling?] is awesome, I like his character a lot just because of how much of an ass he is, but he also seems to care on some level?
Its spelled Crowley (like tha song and actual person), awesome character and much love for him. Too bad after watching so many episodes you wonder if the villains are retarded or something (All the chances to swipe his hand and break their necks etc. missed). Jo was pretty cool too, way back when she was a character :P

I really wish they'd stop fucking Cas' character up.
Aye, someone in the writing department is seriously messing with Cas and its pissing me off.

I wonder if God will show up in season 8?
There are theories that god is that dude that was writing the comics, supposedly confirmed by the authors but it seems wrong to me.

How many angels are left?
Many.

I wonder if Death can travel in and out of purgatory?
Death can do whatever the fuck he wants cause hes amazing. Top 10 character for sure.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those questions were rhetorical....

LOL Whatever. I have so many questions in my mind right now. Has season 8 ended on TV yet or is it still running?

RAWR! Netflix won't update it til at the EARLIEST end of July. Looks like I'm streaming it.

OH Dean, you too sexy to die :( And Cas too :(

Just watched season 8 episode 1, not happy. What a cop out for Dean.

If you're waiting for Netflix to post season 8 you can watch it on http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/supernatural/season_8.html  vdvixen is my favorite mirror if they have it. Just be sure to close/exit out of the popups and ads that show up, then just click the play button when it shows up (sometimes they try to trick you putting a play button on an ad).

Just finished season 8. THE FUCK WAS THAT DEAN!??!?!? JUST LET SAM DO IT AND GET IT OVER WITH MY GOD!

When have they ever made anything simple for themselves? Though in all honesty[spoiler]now that angels are down at least not locking demons away might keep the angels busy smiting rather than abusing humanity right?[/spoiler]

When the angels fall they lose their grace, there will be no smiting.

He didn't smite he corrupted :P Big Difference :P

I do thnk that is a different case. Lucifer was cast out by God for refusing to submit to humans, who he saw as inferior beings. This angle tablet spell didn't really do anything but like...evacuate? Heaven lol

thats true, but as far as I got it theyre in the same shitty situation as he was, still have power and stuff just locked out of heaven, and if thats the case Im glad theyre gonna have demons to get some of that frustration out on :P 

Well, if they actually get Hell shut out, that leaves Purgatory...and I think it might bust open and let EVERYTHING out...would be pretty epic lol