The Pride Of My Very Small Collection :-)

Hi everyone, I am somewhat new here because even though i joined a while ago i didn't become active till recently lol 

Anyways im happy i did cause this forum is awesome and the people here are all great! 

My collection isn't as large or amazing as most people's but I don't like having too many pipes. I had a lot over all but i have a habit of selling older pipes and buying new pipes overtime. Anyways here it is. Note i have 1 other hookah in my collection now which is a Mya mini. It is to ugly and cheap looking to put next to these 3 pipes so i left it out lol  Let me know what you guys think!  

Well In time I'm sure you can find both of them the largest Nickel Nour in my collection is still available @ vendor, Just with a different hose and with a regular Syrian base i keep that base as a spare because i prefer my jumbo :-) Also that cobalt Base tray with the flowers engraved is sold their as well just separately. It doesn't really do anything i just like the base-tray look...  Anyway's good luck! you'll get there eventually bro!   

Edited by mustang67n
banned vendor. used.

Oh sorry i didnt know he was a banned vendor :-( Sorry mod's i didnt mean to advertise anyone from now on i will look at the banned vendor's list before saying where i got what and w/e :-( 

no harm no foul man.

Still a beautiful collection. :wub:

Thanks Mustang. I'm gonna leave this collection as is because i have limited space and can't afford more pipes in general plus i consider 3 Syrians and a little cheap mya more than enough variety. 

Ill take the brass spear off your hands for the right price to clear up some room hahah Just kidding

lol which 1 ? JK...

I can't ever see myself selling them! unless i get married someday and the future wife won't let me smoke lol 

• 4 months later...

Well My collection got smaller (good Luck to you, Crosshatch Spear on Genie wherever you are) But  I just upgraded my Nawras Swirl Spear. My7 Swirl now sits on a BJ Glassworks Boho from Kasbah! All i gotta say is These 2 were made for each other! 

Yea! I never owned a Boho but i love the way it looks with this pipe! I'm happy with this purchase that being said This is the most i ever paid for a base! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

• 2 weeks later...

Here's The Latest Addition! :-) 

She is super tall on this base w a Tang small on top.  37" to be exact. 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Thanks :-) I'm now finally Set On Syrians. Eventually ill get a nice Turk Pipe (I'm thinking tokel) Then last but not least i may Get a Roi to complete my collection :-) I just wish glass pipes weren't so damn expensive and didn't break so easily. maybe i should hold back on ever getting a Roi. Either way I'm thinking of a Tokel next maybe around the holiday season.