Up Swing

Fouda

Any one else notice the increased traffic? Old members are returning and new members are introducing themselves and promising to stick around! It's an awesome feeling to see so manny new/returning people coming back to our humble community :)

Not to be a Debbie downer but it always happens an then dies out

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, COLEMAN!!

lol don't jinx us!! I'm always glad to have old faces come back, and even happier to have new ones, and even  happier still to know that if I were to take a few month break from the internet (for whatever crazy reason) that i'd be able to come back here to happy smiling faces :D

Meh, quality of the people here, not quantity. Does anyone hear really post on the other hookah branded forums? Obvious exception being the banned forum.

I agree, we've always been about quality not quantity. And no, I've given up on pretty much all the other hookah-related forums, except the a Tangiers one. For two reasons- mainly they're a bunch of drama-hungry dumbasses, and I just don't have the time these days to browse more than a few sites on the net. I regularly check Facebook (even though that's getting worse), HookahForum, Tangiers.us, and StraightRazorPlace.com.

Glad to see more people are coming in, I have always been happy to see that older members come back after absences (come back Scalli!!). I myself have done it a number of times for months at a time. Especially during the summer when I am out as much as possible.

Let's start a cell phone thread... So if someone disappears we can call... And it will give Us some new people to drunk call
  • Upvote 1