My Small Absence

Coleman

as much as I know some of you enjoyed my absence ;) im back and hopefully will be back to my old active self. A lot of life has been happening but its questioning whether its good or bad. Work is keeping me busy but with the low pay its not worth it to work as much as I do. I have slowly started hating my job to the point where now a days I question if its worth it to get off my ass and go (I always do for the sole fact that I dont have another job lined up) I finally am getting a car thanks to my tax return though (once the money comes in it will be sent off to pay for my car then I will pick it up a few weeks later from my grandfather) Other than that nothing new my life has come to a stand still do to being over worked and having no drive to do anything before or after work unless its something I need to do. i have missed you all and hopefully i will be seeing more of y'all. whats new with you folks? How long have i even been gone? couldnt be more than a few weeks right?

Glad to see you're not quitting your current job before having something else lined up. You'll find something better eventually. Just don't stop looking. We gotta get through the shit before we can get to the good stuff in life.

Glad to hear all is well overall with you. Congrats on the car!

hahahah chrees the car was in the family they wouldnt sell me a bunk car, the new tranny was because my aunt who drove the car sucked with stick and wore the tranny out but other than that there was no problems. grandfather (who is the one selling it to me) used to restore cars in his free time when my dad was a kid, e still has his 1970 buick GS that is in amazing condition, new interior new racing tires, racing steering wheel, sadly he switched it from stick to automatic :(

oh and luka you witty mother fucker  :moon:

Okay, cool. Good luck with it. :)

Meanwhile, I just replaced the battery on my '07 Focus... about the only work I've had to do on her, besides replacing the tires (which I've done twice now).

That damn battery lasted me almost 6 years... And people talk shit about Fords.

haha chris you  are funny, all batteries should last 5-6 years, plus any car that was made after like 05 honestly should run without any issues for atleast 5-6 years without fixing much of anything, unless people just trash their cars.

haha chris you  are funny, all batteries should last 5-6 years, plus any car that was made after like 05 honestly should run without any issues for atleast 5-6 years without fixing much of anything, unless people just trash their cars.

Everyone I told acted surprised when I told them how old mine was. Plus from research I've done, most factory batteries only last about 3 years.

I did get a Duralast Gold that has a 5 year warranty to replace it with, though.

Oh I don't doubt it does. I'm sure there's plenty that last really long. But from research I've done, factory batteries (one in the car when you drive it off the lot) typically don't last past 3 years.

it also depends on the weather conditions.. I know batteries here only last 2-3 years most of the time, unless they're sealed. This is mostly because people don't check the water levels often enough though...

on another note.. coleman's gay...

:D

it also depends on the weather conditions.. I know batteries here only last 2-3 years most of the time, unless they're sealed. This is mostly because people don't check the water levels often enough though...

second that

second that

Third it