Elmas

Pavo21

Elmas  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If you could get a Elmas which would it be

• Any other not listed

So just looking out for the fellow HFers trying to see what elmas you would buy if you could afford it or wanted it really bad!!!

If you are unsure on what the look like www.elmasnargile.com

leave a reason and what ever else you want to say about them. input is loved

600 in nickel.

The cage pipes are my favorite and I already have the 636 in brass so I want the other cage style in nickel. And I already have all the elmas pipes I want.

Actually I would also like the 624 in the extended size that is not shown on their website, I have the regular sized 624 in nickel.

im also trying to get a vast opinion because im gonna be making a large purchase for some and wanna know what people like, besides what i like.  My opinion isn't as important as customers

I found the 618 to be too small for the vase I wanted it on. If its paired with the right vase, I'm sure it'll be good. I enjoy the 639 size a lot more overall (in my case, with canaries added on).

Yeah, trumpets aren't for everyone, and definitely aren't for every shank. :)

30" is, IMO, a large hookah. 10" and under is mini, 10"-15" is small, 15"-25" is medium, and beyond that is large. Again, in my opinion.

I have one of each: My brass/wooden Nawras on red genie vase is what I would consider a small, my Nawras "Spear" on jumbo-style red boho is medium, and my Canary 639-esque Turk on trumpet vase is large (stands at 28" with no bowl or anything).